Isuzu Tech resources

IowaOffRoad

King shit of turd island
BRC
Member Number
Loc
Under the apple tree
1995 Isuzu Trooper FSM

Above is a link to the IBB resource page I posted a 1995 Trooper FSM. As info on these gets harder and harder to find these days, I thought we should start a resource page in the Isuzu section.

Post up your resources or links here!

There is a forum out there called planetisuzoo.com. Lots of tech articles there. If Jerry Lemond is still there look him up. He is literally the man who wrote their service manuals. Won’t find anyone smarter than him when it comes to Isuzus.

There is a forum out there called planetisuzoo.com. Lots of tech articles there. If Jerry Lemond is still there look him up. He is literally the man who wrote their service manuals. Won’t find anyone smarter than him when it comes to Isuzus.
I'm aware of it and him. I have looked there for info many times. Thanks for mentioning it here for anyone who may look in the future.
That said, many of the links are broken over there. I'm trying to get more resources here for posterity sake and my own use.

That site used be full of good info. I spent years there when I was racing my VX. Jerry was always my go to guy for parts and advice.

Don't have much tech to add, just wanted to agree that the planet is still a great resource and Jerry is indeed the man. He's helped me out a bunch over the years. He's getting up there in age but he still comes out to camp and hold court at Uwharrie once or twice a year.

Top Back Refresh