What's new

Is trumpsucks day job a cnn commentator??

Nope, just a 3rd class troll at best.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess his day job involves a street corner, a pair of skinny jeans, cum stained tee shirt, eyeliner and a whole lotta strange cock.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess his day job involves a street corner, a pair of skinny jeans, cum stained tee shirt, eyeliner and a whole lotta strange cock.

Jesus, that's low...

...eyeliner.

:laughing:

Some of you guys are like the People magazine that are in despair when a celebrity couple is breaking up.

Fuck, ignore the troll puke. Or make threads about him to boost his ego. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Right there, that's called eye roni.

Love living in Republican heads. It’s even better watching them cry all night over Trump losing the election.

Damn this brings back memories of how you found your wife right ? With a name like slow poke maybe it was you taking the strange cock.

mother fucker owning the site right now.....

Fuck.....
I thought I wanted the Don to win for policy purposes!!!!!!!
now I want him to pull off the miracle so you will disappear!!!!!

Unfortunately I wheel with about ten of you assholes. I’ll change my name back once Trump vacates Biden’s house.

Unfortunately I wheel with about ten of you assholes. I’ll change my name back once Trump vacates Biden’s house.

You could just invite him over to your place

Last edited by a moderator:
He probably thinks he's a she and makes money under a bridge, or he's just a whiney bitch who thinks the government should support him

Texans should pack this guy up and send him back to California .

at least you are in Texas :flipoff2: y'all need to declare sovereignty to keep your faggotry from further infecting the rest of the states.

You could just invite him over to your place in Sutter Creek, Ca.... :stirthepot:

Eureka/ Boston Alley... I'm honing in.

A forumModerator trying to dox a forum member? Seriously is this what I just read on this new forum ?

A forumModerator trying to dox a forum member? Seriously is this what I just read on this new forum ?

Public info... *shrug

I bet you cover your license plates with your thumb in pics too. :lmao:

Settle down Michael.Gonz. :lmao:

Last edited:
Reactions: ESC

Wanna play stupid games twerp? Let's do this! It's public info... Doxxing is pretending to be YOU. This is more like an unmasking. Like Michael Flynn for example.

And like I said in your PM spat... it's public info. Any 3rd grader with a compass merit badge can find this stuff. :homer:

mother fucker owning the site right now.....

Fuck.....
I thought I wanted the Don to win for policy purposes!!!!!!!
now I want him to pull off the miracle so you will disappear!!!!!

wait hang on guys, greg doesnt like trumpsucks

i say we reverse our stance and keep trumpsucks around :laughing:

Top Back Refresh