What's new

Is it possible to hook hook an electric Hyd pump to a manual Hyd press?

It's on ebay as "Air Hydraulic Foot Pump 10000PSI w 6ft Hose and Spray Gun 3/8"NPT for Car Repair"

Long link:

HF sells one similar. While nicer than cranking on a handle, they're nothing like a true hydraulic pump. And you need a good bit of air to run them continuously.

HF sells one similar. While nicer than cranking on a handle, they're nothing like a true hydraulic pump. And you need a good bit of air to run them continuously.

Yeah, I can see that. My compressor seemed to hold up, but I'm using the press at hobby level for sure. It didn't mind bending two 6.5" wings on a 1/4" plate. Might be best to keep the hydraulic pump on the tube bender for that reason.

Yeah, I can see that. My compressor seemed to hold up, but I'm using the press at hobby level for sure. It didn't mind bending two 6.5" wings on a 1/4" plate. Might be best to keep the hydraulic pump on the tube bender for that reason.

I have the air over hydraulic jack on my 20 ton press, but don't have my air really plumbed in yet so it's easier to just jack it off instead of running the air hose to the opposite side of the shop.

A few friends and I just went in on a tube bender and someone already bought the air over hydraulic ram for it. I'd almost rather crank the handle than wait for that slow thing to che che che it's way in to a bend.

Offtopic FYI- I just got one of these for $120 from Amazon Warehouse.

Air Hydraulic Bottle Jack, 32 Ton

Vevor = ChingorFreight, but we'll see. 30t air have been $400 forever.

71R1ARKFfVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Biggest brake yet. 26” wide on 7-gauge (0.179) at about 30-tons on the dial. Was relieved when it was done.

IMG_0750.jpeg

Top Back Refresh