What's new

Irates 2nd baby

Boob jobs are more normal then not in our pretty big friends circle. The latest thing everyones wife's are getting is called the "mommy makeover", Its a package boob job, tummy tuck, and vagina tune up.

That's about the most retarded thing I have ever read on the internet. :lmao:

:flipoff2:

congrats on the kiddo! :beer:

hit me up when you need to sell your junk to pay for that mommy makeover :laughing:

I was just trying to keep my cool and stay out of the way. I walked in from using the bathroom and glanced over and say her water bag half hanging out and it took a second to process. Looked again and water bag was full on the table (still full) with dark blue baby hanging half out.

Ran to momma and then remembered seeing an emergency pull thing in the bathroom. Pulled that and 20 people ran in. They cut the umbilical cord from around his neck and wasn't moving or breathing at all. Everyone went to work and I got the fuck out of the way. And couldn't see anything. (Probably about the time I texted you).

5 minutes later everything was fine and it was just us and the nurse in the room and i was trying to comfort mom who thought she watched her baby come out dead. Lucky for me I'm able to prolong panicking when there is more important shit.

:eek: Holy shit dude. Glad everything worked out!

doesn't bother me any, all the "new" pics from 10 years ago are on the other site. Boob jobs are more normal then not in our pretty big friends circle. The latest thing everyones wife's are getting is called the "mommy makeover", Its a package boob job, tummy tuck, and vagina tune up.

Do they give you a better price when it's a package deal like that? What's the cure time before you can put it all back in service? :laughing:

Congrats! Kids are great... most of the time. :lmao:

Congratulations man! Take care of momma now. Take a pictures of the status of all your projects and then report back in a year. :flipoff2:

But seriously congratulations to mom and boy. Great name. It was one of our top contenders.

doesn't bother me any, all the "new" pics from 10 years ago are on the other site. Boob jobs are more normal then not in our pretty big friends circle. The latest thing everyones wife's are getting is called the "mommy makeover", Its a package boob job, tummy tuck, and vagina tune up.

Mine’s new pics are over there as well. And yes on the makeover...

A good friend of ours is a vaginal engineer

Top Back Refresh