What's new

irate4x4 on Youtube

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
I've started setting up a Youtube channel for the site. The overall goal is more site visibility and to draw in more members. The plan is to allow members to upload their wheel'n and build videos, possibly let the stream if they are at an event.

I threw up a couple super short videos from the Ultra4 race last weekend for now, nothing uber exciting yet.

In the meantime .. the channel needs 100 followers (and to be 30 days old) so we can get a custom URL rather than this craziness: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgy...atHSD55gwmQ2hw

If you don't mind, please subscribe so we can hit that 100 mark.

Also, that banner pic on the channel is a little bland ... post up any high-res photos you wouldn't mind seeing as the background. Keep in mind they are long horizontal images.

:beer:

I have a picture that'd be great for the banner, it might look a little familiar though :rolleyes:

banner.jpg

You're welcome from me to use it, but I don't know how the other guys would feel about that.

Want my samurai jump compilation video? :laughing:

Subbed. Austin Maybe hit up Scottcee aka dirty Comanche and see if he is willing to let you use some of his stuff. I think it's really well done and would fit in nicely with the channel.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Right, because nobody has noticed DC hasn't been around since the censoring incident.

You should get this dude...what’s his name... American Jeeper... his sticker placement is bad assed on the back of his jeep. He named that JK leg crusher or something odd. He will post vids for us.

I have a picture that'd be great for the banner, it might look a little familiar though :rolleyes:

You're welcome from me to use it, but I don't know how the other guys would feel about that.

I remember the day you offered that up to to them, I was setting this place up in the background hoping they didn’t use it lol

tell them to fuck off and that they can’t use it and I’d stick it up in a heartbeat

Want my samurai jump compilation video? :laughing:
I want you guys to upload anything irate related when the upload part is done

You should get this dude...what’s his name... American Jeeper... his sticker placement is bad assed on the back of his jeep. He named that JK leg crusher or something odd. He will post vids for us.

‘American Keeper’ in a JK?!? Gawd Damn that name just sounds cool. Do you really think we can get him?!? :lmao::flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh