What's new

Irate Warn'd You Giveaway !

Can I join if I'm not from the US but I have a US address where the goodies can get to?
I promise I won't narrow this :D

first post is too long, i can't seem to read it all.

don't know the rules but did upgrade my account recently and i wanted to post in this thread :flipoff2:

So If I'm bored and just make 50 hand written 3x5 cards and mail them all in on the same day I would get 50 admissions?
2AD235FB-1E0D-45C2-91C9-2458AD3B26C2.jpeg

So does this mean my new cal 4 banner gets me some tickets as well as the swag purchase????.

Listened to the podcast Wheeling, Wine and Whiskey and decided to give the forums another shot. Hopefully this gets tight like they used to be, would love to see people head over from the black hole of information known as Facebook. Got my Red Skull, looking forward to trying out the MORRFLATE. The Snailtrail4x4 podcast guys also talk you up also.

BTW, Austin, are you really in St. Louis, Misery? Left there in 91 when I joined the military after growing up in Mehlville area out in SLC. The only thing I miss about St. Louis is the proximity to the Ozarks. Nothing like that down here in Florida.

Listened to the podcast Wheeling, Wine and Whiskey and decided to give the forums another shot. Hopefully this gets tight like they used to be, would love to see people head over from the black hole of information known as Facebook. Got my Red Skull, looking forward to trying out the MORRFLATE. The Snailtrail4x4 podcast guys also talk you up also.

BTW, Austin, are you really in St. Louis, Misery? Left there in 91 when I joined the military after growing up in Mehlville area out in SLC. The only thing I miss about St. Louis is the proximity to the Ozarks. Nothing like that down here in Florida.
Not sure how I missed this but glad you found the place. I am in the lou .... unfortunately. You're 100% correct, the only good part about it is being near the lakes we have around here. :beer:

I guess I actually want to win this. $40 in stickers should give me a better chance.

In before everyone starts asking when the drawing is :flipoff2:

I'm curious who won too, but I hope it was me and not you:flipoff2:
I have all the tallies, just waiting to see if anything comes in the mail. Per the official rules, mail in entries have I till tomorrow to get in. I just got a stack of them today. I’ll add them to the spreadsheet and do a drawing video on 9/7

Top Back Refresh