What's new

IRATE Man o' the year.

Lawless

A turd in the herd
Member Number
Loc
Canuckistan
I was thinking of a top ten or something but 3 so far have jumped out at me. Feel free to add whomever but list why.

1. Austin, he built us our new home when the fucking snowbacks burned our old one down.

2. Flecker, he's bus bumping and grinding right now this very minute to promote our new home.:laughing:

3. Trampas, quickest ban last year, he handed out some pink broccoli last night 16 min after a new sign up that got 1 post in.:laughing:

Honorable mention troll award goes to, Evernoob, he trolls, gets some of us wound up but at least has something worthwhile to say once in awhile.

Where's the nominations for biggest dumbass of the year?

Same list dude... I think it's universal. :flipoff2:

Yup I got off the porch and followed your lead and got the hammer , no complaints as it was as much fun as one could have this morning.

I salute you sir , and if we are ever in the same place I will get you hammered . :smokin::beer:

I just picked me up one of them there red skulls to thank Austin.
Not sure when it will show up but either way -Thanks Austin!

It has arrived already Woot!

Pfft.

80~90% of you know, the amount of hours Austin put in to get this up. Not sure how many know the ongoing amounts of time / due diligence he puts in to grow this place into what it is now - and what's still yet to come.

He ain't just killin' time, he wants to make this site his full time gig. That's srs dedication. No comparison who the man o' the year is.

Numbskulls :flipoff2:

Pfft.

80~90% of you know, the amount of hours Austin put in to get this up. Not sure how many know the ongoing amounts of time / due diligence he puts in to grow this place into what it is now - and what's still yet to come.

He ain't just killin' time, he wants to make this site his full time gig. That's srs dedication. No comparison who the man o' the year is.

Numbskulls :flipoff2:

Well yeah, gotta build it into something the Canucks wanna buy :flipoff2:

in b 4 "rate4x4"

Austin FTMFW :smokin: Without his foresight and hard work we wouldn't have a place to piss and moan about the world and heckle the crap out of each other :flipoff2:

Where's the nominations for biggest dumbass of the year?

Me.

FB_IMG_1590077707088.jpg

20201029_161649.jpg

Sucks man. Hopes the pup is ok. I have one that tries to get under my truck all the time. Don’t know how he made it 13 years.

I vote Austin for Irate of the year.

Top Back Refresh