What's new

Irate Favor - My Turn

Swayzeexpress

Red Skull Member
Member Number
I am picking up a pop up camper from a newer company - Soaring Eagle. The guys that started it were behind livin lite who made the quicksilver pop ups. Their deal is all aluminum so nothing rusts/no bugs etc... We had one for 8 years and loved it.

Anyway, my niece and nephew are both getting started professionally and doing a ton of online branding and social media stuff.

This is not for me to make anything lol, but asking you all to subscribe to this channel. I know nothing about this stuff but they would like to take advantage of the lack of info out there and use it to show future people what they can do with it. Kinda smart, there is absolutely no decent info on these outside of dealers.

Anyway thank you and if I get any free stuff we can raffle it off here. :beer:

Best way to get viewership, sponcers, and really good thumbnails. :beer:
Appreciate that, I don't want to spend a bunch of time on this it's more for them to show the channel grew. Just want to kick start a little bit for them you know?

Thank you guys

Liked, subscribed, blahblah.

I'm confused, though- you bought a camper, Soaring Eagle is a new company, PJandViolet have a new Youtube. 3 (sorta) unrelated things, all in one post?

Also:
1713554916424.png

Last edited:
Sub'd and waiting on your review of the new camper. have a Livin Lite TC1 and parents have a Camplite 8.6. Interested to see a review on what looks like a pop up topped with a bunk and open to the truck bed.

Liked, subscribed, blahblah.

I'm confused, though- you bought a camper, Soaring Eagle is a new company, PJandViolet have a new Youtube. 3 (sorta) unrelated things, all in one post?

Also:
1713554916424.png
Yep I sold the camper last year, bought a van that was lame, sold that in Feb and now trying this out. That is a channel? I made when my wife and I took a month in CO camping just to keep the videos somewhere. They want me to keep it going because I posted a video of an argo that got like 300k views so it helps out somehow. Just realized my nephew and niece are in that one when they were my kids ages lol. I'm just letting everyone have fun it's not for personal gain.
You think I can be bought?
Probably:flipoff2: but the comment was to Irate - meaning I'll post more fun pics if you all can hit a button
Sub'd and waiting on your review of the new camper. have a Livin Lite TC1 and parents have a Camplite 8.6. Interested to see a review on what looks like a pop up topped with a bunk and open to the truck bed.
I loved my pop up, sat outside for 8 years got lifted and beat up. never leaked or gave me grief. Only reason I'd choose a "new" company is that experience. Really hoping it's up to par. That and they are the only midwest manufacturer of this sort of thing. I like the TC1 too :smokin:

Random pic of it
20220807_081149.jpg

Attachments

• 20220902_220338.jpg
    20220902_220338.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
The lack on insulation on the roof sucks. I have a bunch of hard drive magnets to stick a piece of bubble wrap insulation stuff to the roof poles to try and keep some of the cool air in.

The lack on insulation on the roof sucks. I have a bunch of hard drive magnets to stick a piece of bubble wrap insulation stuff to the roof poles to try and keep some of the cool air in.
I'm sure your unit is better, mine came with a crappy window unit. Just couldn't keep up

Up to 200 subscribers, please keep it going I appreciate it and will owe you. 300 is a magic number apparently

Top Back Refresh