What's new

Interesting Trucks for Sale

Tim Camerons hauler is for sale.

Timmie Cameron

$110,000
FOR SALE 2004 379 Pete, 18sp, cat 550, living quarters, rv tagged, custom bed converted to gooseneck, ATC custom 48' trailer, 22" drag clearence, hyd jack, (2) 16' dometic awnings, (2) dometic heat an ac, 10kw onan generator diesel,diesel tank on trailer, remote start, fuel gauge, drive over ramps, tie downs, led lights, cabinets, oversized opening for ease of entry (98") 8' interior height, 3 9,000 lb torsion axles, 16ply 123psi tires, toy hauler springs on back door, any questions or info Text me 615 364 5435

1671506247564.png

1671506281953.png

Is it just me, or does that seem cheap?

Tim Camerons hauler is for sale.

Timmie Cameron

$110,000
FOR SALE 2004 379 Pete, 18sp, cat 550, living quarters, rv tagged, custom bed converted to gooseneck, ATC custom 48' trailer, 22" drag clearence, hyd jack, (2) 16' dometic awnings, (2) dometic heat an ac, 10kw onan generator diesel,diesel tank on trailer, remote start, fuel gauge, drive over ramps, tie downs, led lights, cabinets, oversized opening for ease of entry (98") 8' interior height, 3 9,000 lb torsion axles, 16ply 123psi tires, toy hauler springs on back door, any questions or info Text me 615 364 5435

1671506247564.png

1671506281953.png
that coupler..

Am I seeing things or does that frame web get short after the kickup and then get bigger again before the axles?

definitely grafted to a heavier duty frame. the last few truck i had where sd, but have a 92 c3500 now and it was surprising how light duty tthe frame is in comparison. and its also way wider by the cab. i had to get my under bed boxes down.

010emrA7rlyoviAsqyMwTdn-wg=w463-h617-no?authuser=0.jpg

dA8nrfaKYAVUNQ20TGxtoZPq2g=w823-h617-no?authuser=0.jpg

wish i had a better side pick.

*edit, also see that frame rust, it the worst of any truck i've ever had. i just sprayed it with ospho. same with my flar bed, its new had anyother coating. i cant imagine living where vehicles fall apart.

definitely grafted to a heavier duty frame. the last few truck i had where sd, but have a 92 c3500 now and it was surprising how light duty tthe frame is in comparison. and its also way wider by the cab. i had to get my under bed boxes down.
60s-90s Chevy had a thing for light frames. Like from the axle back a GMT400 is like 4" or something paltry like that. IDK if they got better with the GMT800

Well, it was finished, but allowed to deteriorate...

This version of the truck from the original TV show is parked at a house in Sulpher Springs, TX, I drive by it when I head up to Arkansas for work.

I used to watch that show with my grandfather when I was a kid and was pretty shocked to see the coolest TV truck from my childhood memories just sitting there. One of these days I'll stop and grab a picture of it.....

Screenshot_20221225-093208_Samsung Internet.jpg

This version of the truck from the original TV show is parked at a house in Sulpher Springs, TX, I drive by it when I head up to Arkansas for work.

There were two trucks in the show, the main "helicopter" one driven by the star - The Highwayman - and the craigslist truck driven by the sidekick - Jetto - the guy and truck on the right:
maxresdefault.jpg

The craiglist truck:
121222-1982-Cab-Under-Custom-from-The-Highwayman-5-630x390.jpg

[edit] The stupid stuff you remember from your childhood... :laughing:

With all the photos in that listing, none of underneath or of what's bolted to the back of that V8 leave me wanting. Dual alternators and probably some second hydro pump off on the passenger accessories, I think?

Really weird layout with the doors appearing to be behind the front seats.

Stance is cool as hell, I love the way it sits. But I do prefer my rigs to have steering wheels and pedals....

Top Back Refresh