*Fully loaded you name it
*Beautiful Black interior
*Just passed Emissions
*Runs and Drives great, ICE Cold A/C
*Top does not work

Call or Text: 678-698-1730

Price $8,000 Cash

2007 MERCEDES SL550 for sale - Alpharetta, GA - craigslist
Top does not work......... that's a 1500$ fix minimum at the dealer. Those things are plagued with electrical gremlins and cost a fuck ton to keep running. Mercs have just about the worst depreciation of any car.

A few years back a buddy bought a SL600AMG that was 7 years old for 19K. It was 170K new. It has been sitting now for a couple years because, electrical gremlins.....

Top does not work......... that's a 1500$ fix minimum at the dealer. Those things are plagued with electrical gremlins and cost a fuck ton to keep running. Mercs have just about the worst depreciation of any car.

A few years back a buddy bought a SL600AMG that was 7 years old for 19K. It was 170K new. It has been sitting now for a couple years because, electrical gremlins.....

I tell people all the time "If you can't afford a new MB you sure as fuck can't afford an old one".

I tell people all the time "If you can't afford a new MB you sure as fuck can't afford an old one".
Our shop car is a 2013 ML350 that has been great. Comparing it to other German cars its a lot cheaper, not as much to fix as a VW and parts/labor are way cheaper than a BMW. Coworker bought the other shop car, a 2014 335XI, and its had more problems and all of them have been stupid how much the dealer wants to fix them. The MB dealer is half the hourly rate of the BMW and I can find parts on rockauto if I need. Can't do that with a beemer. All that said, our ML350 just developed an issue where the AC decides when it wants to work along with some other weird gremlins.

On the SL top, we had a similar issue on the bosses SL550 and it didn't cost no 1500. His son in law rallyed it and set off the sensors in the "rollbar". We just had to reset them, basically push them back down and the top worked.

We're also not "normal" people. Shit we look at and go "it's not that bad" is a complete nogo normal people :lmao:

Can you honestly suggest a random 20+ year old MB to someone that doesn't even know how to change their oil? I can't.

Our shop car is a 2013 ML350 that has been great. Comparing it to other German cars its a lot cheaper, not as much to fix as a VW and parts/labor are way cheaper than a BMW. Coworker bought the other shop car, a 2014 335XI, and its had more problems and all of them have been stupid how much the dealer wants to fix them. The MB dealer is half the hourly rate of the BMW and I can find parts on rockauto if I need. Can't do that with a beemer. All that said, our ML350 just developed an issue where the AC decides when it wants to work along with some other weird gremlins.

On the SL top, we had a similar issue on the bosses SL550 and it didn't cost no 1500. His son in law rallyed it and set off the sensors in the "rollbar". We just had to reset them, basically push them back down and the top worked.
I sent my buddy that add. Since he's in ATL most of the time now, I told him he cold have one for each house.

Screenshot_20240911-111411_Messages.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

We're also not "normal" people. Shit we look at and go "it's not that bad" is a complete nogo normal people :lmao:

Can you honestly suggest a random 20+ year old MB to someone that doesn't even know how to change their oil? I can't.
Yeah, I don't think it would be any worse than a 20yo toyota or chevy.

Does this mother fucker even realize that he's got an M38?

Personally, I think 1500 bucks is a steal for that thing if the title is clean. Which it isn't because M38's were built starting in 1949. But, toss a period correct 4 banger in it, fix the interior, and get it dependable and I'd ride around in the desert near Florence with all the rest of the east valley flat fender drivers who go off roading down there all the time.
Screenshot_20240911_230545_Facebook.jpg

Damn you, Jose!

Top Back Refresh