What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

Nothing wrong with a 3208. The bad rep is from trucks that should have never been spec'd with them. They live happy in boats at 435hp, and little dump trucks that top out at 55mph.

They will split the block in two if you poke it over 800hp though.
I guess everyone has a right to their opinion. I haven’t seen good luck with the ones I’ve seen living in dump trucks. I’d much rather have a dt466 in a bobtail. But take my opinion with a grain of salt. Coming from the guy with a 70 c60 with a gas 454 in it.:lmao:

I guess everyone has a right to their opinion. I haven’t seen good luck with the ones I’ve seen living in dump trucks. I’d much rather have a dt466 in a bobtail. But take my opinion with a grain of salt. Coming from the guy with a 70 c60 with a gas 454 in it.:lmao:
How about a good ol 350?
tempImageEP0c70.png

True I just saw v10 and 2wd and assumed donor/ parts truck.

For reference I picked up a 98 12v 3500 4x4 5 speed for $4000 2 years ago. Needs cab corners and rockers but otherwise clean sheet metal, I will probably just can swap it. Came with new doors front and rear and fenders.

IMG_8312.jpeg

I just sold a '95 with a blown up 12v, but zero cancer (but typically shitty '95 paint) to someone in NH for $1500. It was ugly, but the solid frame and body makes me a little sad to see it go.

I just sold a '95 with a blown up 12v, but zero cancer (but typically shitty '95 paint) to someone in NH for $1500. It was ugly, but the solid frame and body makes me a little sad to see it go.
I have a 94 and a 96 that I’ve acquired over the years, this one seems to be the nicest so far. Plan is to do it nice, go over it completely and redo whatever needs done, I basically want to recreate what I would have ordered in 97 if given the chance. If I end up not liking it I should be able to throw it on bring a trailer and make my money back at a minimum.

Anyone close to this thing that could look at the ex in person? Dont care about the trailer.

Awesome 4x4 Sportsmobile with pent house pop up. This rig will get you anywhere and keep you cozy while you’re there. Loaded with upgrades including
-Dana Axles with locking hubs
-Fox Suspension
-KO2 tires with 70% tread
-Two Solar Panels and 200 ah renology battery
-Propane stove, furnace, and water heater
-12v Electric fridge
-30 Gallon fresh water tank and grey water tank
-Pioneer stereo with backup camera
-ARB awning with enclosure

Vehicle has been meticulously maintained and is in excellent shape. The rig is powered by a Triton V10 with a little over 210,000 miles. These engines are known to last twice as long with proper maintenance. Asking $38,500 OBO
1722520075152.png

Top Back Refresh