What's new

Interesting 2 days

So Gary; how's the recovery going from no cheeseburger?

Your thread has reverted to fucking goats. Hope your satiated. :flipoff2:

That is the name I was saying but it can't be it because it's so rare. Thanks for clarifying my shitpost, but there is something that happens with the chest, I'm probably confused.

I had written it off due to my BP numbers being so consistent (testing once a week) and my LDL/HDL numbers being so good. Turns out being homeless and walking for 16 hours a days is really good for your cardiovascular system.

I've been sitting on my ass for 3 years though and it's showing. Oddly, I haven't had the chest pains in that time....

The only other one that comes to mind is Angina...often confused with with vaginitis...lol.

Angina is due to lack of blood flow to the heart, causing many of the same symptoms of a heart attack

Believe me, I eat plenty of bacon. I had 4 slices with breakfast yesterday. :flipoff2: Last night the nurse asked if she could get me anything and my requested bacon cheeseburger & fries was denied. :frown:[/QUOTE
They kept you on lime jello and pureede spinach?

No, it was cheese ravioli for lunch and chicken cutlet for dinner. Both pretty tasteless since they won't salt anything. :frown: Didn't get anything for breakfast since I wasn't supposed to eat/drink anything past midnight because of the upcoming tests.

So Gary; how's the recovery going from no cheeseburger?

Your thread has reverted to fucking goats. Hope your satiated. :flipoff2:

I didn't get a bacon cheeseburger, but I did have a breaded and pan fried pork cutlet for dinner. :D

I didn't get a bacon cheeseburger, but I did have a breaded and pan fried pork cutlet for dinner. :D

hmm...

If you still feel like talking out the trash, I see some tard going off in the classified section at pbb right now. :laughing::laughing: :flipoff2:

I wonder if the chest tightness was weather related? Hot days can wreak havoc on anyone...

Just open another can of Redbull & carry on-

hmm...

If you still feel like talking out the trash, I see some tard going off in the classified section at pbb right now. :laughing::laughing: :flipoff2:

which party do you see {gary} as, in that Texas Dumpster mattress showdown shootout ? The swinger or the shooters ??

Top Back Refresh