What's new

Important Bill in US House

Douchecanoe, try sticking to the subject to which you responded, not the one you wish to argue :homer:

Since you can't hold a rational conversation on-topic, I'm once again over your immature trolling bullshit.

I gave you the courtesy of replying to you when you quoted me directly, but you fucked up that privilege.

fetch

Bye Felicia :flipoff2:

I like how you think you are intelligent. It amuses us all.

I like how you think you are intelligent. It amuses us all.

Freud called that "projection" (you run off & Google it Skippy, we'll wait :laughing:)

With all due respect, pigfucker, I doubt many here wish to be included in your "us all".

FYI, I've never claimed to speak for an "us all" because that's just ignorant (like you).

You're plenty smug, but not very smart :homer:

Feel free to show me where I've claimed to be of high intelligence.

Not saying I'm not, but I neither assume nor claim it (as you and Douchecanoe do).

Serious question: do you build and/or drive off-road vehicles, or are you just here to troll Chit Chat?

Douchecanoe, try sticking to the subject to which you responded, not the one you wish to argue :homer:

Since you can't hold a rational conversation on-topic, I'm once again over your immature trolling bullshit.

I gave you the courtesy of replying to you when you quoted me directly, but you fucked up that privilege.

fetch

Bye Felicia :flipoff2:

Oh no.

Top Back Refresh