What's new

Imgur

I barely have any pictures on there, so if that happens Ill just keep them in my google drive. This is the only site I post pictures on so I don't really need Imgur anyways anymore.

Uh oh. Hope they don't go full Photobucket... I've got a couple hundred images on there. I need to just get my own place on the internet to park my media. I don't mind paying for it. Just want it to be there for ever.

Liberal fucking cesspool.

Man ever since my last concussion my brain has been shit, used to be able to coordinate 9 things at a time, nowadays if I try two it's one too many.

Man ever since my last concussion my brain has been shit, used to be able to coordinate 9 things at a time, nowadays if I try two it's one too many.

Like myself I see You spell out numbers and use numerals in the same sentence also. Lets not be friends:flipoff2:

VIN number
hot water heater
rear rear front rear

:flipoff2:
:usa:

Like myself I see You spell out numbers and use numerals in the same sentence also. Lets not be friends:flipoff2:

VIN number
hot water heater
rear rear front rear

:flipoff2:
:usa:

I don't know why but spelling numbers out under say 50 is a concern of mine that sprang up with the last concussion. I used to NGAF about using numbers for everything, might come from the pbb where the grammar nazis roamed supreme.

1- You people are fucking funny. My wife wishes I would shut the hell up with my retard-laughing.

B- Thanks for the reminder! It just sunk into my thick skull that I've spent the last 2 weeks getting my website up amd working. Buh-bye, Imgrbucket!

You weren’t chewing gum while you were checking the air in the tires of booger, were you? Because that could explain the whole median incident :flipoff2:

I thought '79 F250s had an auto equalization where if I put air in one tire, it would self distribute to the other 3. :flipoff2:

Fawk! I went to Imgur after photobucket. Also tried google photo in betweenst but it was unreliable.

20200514_071838.jpg
Oh, that one tire redistributed some air all right. All of it, and all at once :flipoff2:

The tire actually held air just fine, it just lost the tread like it was going out of style. Lemme dig up the pics.

20200514_071821.jpg

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh