What's new

Imagine if you will:

Imagine if you will a mandatory mask law and fines for not complying, and having no police to enforce said law.

Imagine if you will
a virus so danger, the the entire world looked at the Spanish Flu data quick and googled some pictures and were like: that's the plan go.
Imagine if you will, a German that are being English language will to comprehend much speak with content lesser and were like: i see post from him now go.

Imagine if you will, a German that are being English language will to comprehend much speak with content lesser and were like: i see post from him now go.

You got me juuust a bit there.
Sniffles. Kicks dirt.

​​​​​DEUTSCHLAND!

Bullshit! That could never happen :homer:

EDIT: wait - Boyd's dead? :flipoff2:

Not in the Mini Truckin and Hot Rod world right now His products are in high demand seriously they could make a shitload of money right now if someone could open up the license and patents for his old products.

Not in the Mini Truckin and Hot Rod world right now His products are in high demand seriously they could make a shitload of money right now if someone could open up the license and patents for his old products.

Wheels?

What other products did they make?

They are in demand exactly because they are a limited item. If you could get control of license/patents and start making the stuff again, price would be in the gutter.... well except for the original Boyd stuff which would probably still command an unreasonable price.

Wheels?

What other products did they make?

Wheels
Steering wheels
columns
shift knobs
dash trim
mirrors
door handles
window cranks
suspension parts
hood hinges
under hood engine dress kits
brake boosters and small brake parts
pedals

Got to go to his shop back in 98 or 99 for first truckin nationals in phoenix Road trip started in Anahiem at his shop at an open house. I was looking at cars through the gate instead of the show he came up to me asked me if I wanted to see something that he was working on for I don't remember if it was Sema or Riddler but said grab my freinds and took us on a private tour through the shop and back. Had an All Aluminum mill finished coupe looked something similar to an auburn but was just completely mill besides tires at that point told us all panels were hand made one off parts. I have to say something I will never forget.

Imagine if your will..

That Epstein didn't kill himself.

Top Back Refresh