This month -
We have the most secure elections on earth
BLM is irrelevant
Cops are hero’s
Rioting is completely unacceptable
A vaccine is merely weeks away
Big pharma are hero’s and here to save us and the country

It’s Trumps fault.

Those are the crybabys the news likes to talk about and not your average democrat. In reality I'll bet your average Democrat

Thinks BLM is dumb
Likes the police to be there when they need them
Is hoping for a solid vaccine sooner then later
Is against rioting
Believes that there is always going to be some frsome and wishes there wasnt but is happy that thier candidate won this time.

I dont think any of that changed over the last 2 months. My dad is fairly well spoken and a life long solid Democrat. I think you would be surprised on how much common ground he would share with most of the people here.

Reactions: Add
Seriously, a post like that makes me think you are jealous. I don’t care if you are drinking, not my business.

Why the title change?

Because it was admittedly too much of a blanket term.

I forget that there are people that still identify as a “Democrat” but don’t believe or stand for this shit.

I also believe that these people have almost nothing in common with the current Democratic Party.

Those are the crybabys the news likes to talk about and not your average democrat. In reality I'll bet your average Democrat

Thinks BLM is dumb
Is against rioting
Believes that there is always going to be some frsome and wishes there wasnt but is happy that thier candidate won this time.

I dont think any of that changed over the last 2 months. My dad is fairly well spoken and a life long solid Democrat. I think you would be surprised on how much common ground he would share with most of the people here.

LOL, I have NEVER met a Democrat as you have described in the last 12 years. All have been rabid and irrational.

LOL, I have NEVER met a Democrat as you have described in the last 12 years. All have been rabid and irrational.

Probably the ones that feel the need to announce themselves as democrats...

I live in california and can think of 2 people out of everyone I know who are as the op described and one of them lives in portland and the other San Francisco.

Last edited:

Thinks BLM is dumb
Is against rioting

This

Steve Carton Sandy Koufax Clayton Kershaw

Soft crafty - Fernando Valenzuela

I listen to a few minutes of the Marc Maron podcast as it was recommended by someone. He said things like “ all republicans do is whine, they are the biggest sore losers etc....”

Is this how most people on the left feel? I don’t really see anything to justify that.

1604541358737.jpg

I live in california and can think of 2 people out of everyone I know who are as the op described and one of them lives in portland and the other San Francisco.

you need to get out more...

I live in Assachusetts and could make a list a mile long of people like OP described. They're all either middle aged women, middle aged men who act like middle aged women or people too young to know better.

Top Back Refresh