What's new

ID this square D breaker - hvac panel

bgaidan

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
NC Triad
Trying to track down a noise in the blower and, of course, found that this breaker was fucked. The switch lever broke off when I tried to shut if off. :homer:

I'm probably searching for the wrong terms or something, but I can't seem to find this style of breaker in a 30a flavor. I don't think I've actually ever had to install a lug style breaker outside the main for a load center.

20201122_100044.jpg

20201122_100044.jpg

QOU230
I seen them on amazon but good luck .My local square d wholesaler is having trouble getting regular QO230-260s from the manufacture

Sweet. Thanks!

I found quo but for some reason the 2 pole 30a one wasn't coming up when I searched.

But fuck amazon. $50 there.....just ordered for $21 shipped on ebay. Looks like it only feeds the aux coils, so I should be able to run without it for a few days.

Don't know. Not marked on the face and I don't want to pull it until I have a replacement. I'm 99% sure it's the qou one posted though.

How can you not know? You already said you wanted a 30 amp.

Edit: Oh, I see the wiring diagram. I guess it was indicated 30 amps there...:homer:

Last edited:
How can you not know? You already said you wanted a 30 amp.

Edit: Oh, I see the wiring diagram. I guess it was indicated 30 amps there...:homer:

Errr....I know it was 30a. I thought you were asking if the part number was labeled. I R corfused. :flipoff2:

Oh, and to top it all off, the vibration/sound I went searching for in the motor turned out to just be the new intake grate I installed last weekend vibrating a little. Fuck me. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh