Botach has been around a long time.
Selling to police is their main focus.
Have ordered from them multiple times.
Double stamp gun, so $400 to the feds.

Botach has been around a long time.
Selling to police is their main focus.
Have ordered from them multiple times.
Double stamp gun, so $400 to the feds.
Yeah the double stamp thing. Do the Feds approve both stamps at the same time, or do they approve one, then wait the fuck till whenever for the second. I submitted two can forms on the same day and got one approved a while back and the second is in limbo.

Have never done a double stamp gun personally, so I do not know.
I would assume that you file them both at the same time and you get the items in the order they come back in.

I filed two suppressor forms on the same day and got them back over a week apart.

Have never done a double stamp gun personally, so I do not know.
I would assume that you file them both at the same time and you get the items in the order they come back in.

I filed two suppressor forms on the same day and got them back over a week apart.

Isn't there a version of that that is only a single stamp, because the suppressor is "integrated" or did they fuck us out of that loophole to?

Yeah the double stamp thing. Do the Feds approve both stamps at the same time, or do they approve one, then wait the fuck till whenever for the second. I submitted two can forms on the same day and got one approved a while back and the second is in limbo.

210 days between two stamps filed the same day, with the same dealer.

Good luck, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

I have one of those CZ Scorpion pistols. mine has the wrist brace because it's pretty awkward to fire it as a pistol really. the fucker is heavy. it is pretty damn fun to shoot though and pretty accurate.

i would love to SBR and suppress it but don't want to pay big brother for the right.

If the suppressor is permanently attached to the barrel and it brings the length above 16", then it is no longer a short barrel rifle and only 1 stamp.

Pretty sure the CZ in question with a 4.5" bbl won't be 16" with the suppressor attached.

You can get your 07 and get out of the wait.

If the suppressor is permanently attached to the barrel and it brings the length above 16", then it is no longer a short barrel rifle and only 1 stamp.

Pretty sure the CZ in question with a 4.5" bbl won't be 16" with the suppressor attached.

You can get your 07 and get out of the wait.

Isn’t it a huge pain in the ass to get your 07?

Top Back Refresh