What's new

I think I'm going to like Southern Idaho

My wife always talks about Hagerman watermelons for some reason. Her extended family is from down the road in Jerome and Kimberly.

Not that I've ever wanted to move to Idaho, but it has now been permanently removed from places I'd live. You're still welcome to visit Wisconsin :Gary: just don't stick around long. :flipoff2:

Washington too...but it would be a long day! :flipoff2:

As a Californian who has surfed, mountain biked, and skied in the same day, it is long and a pain in the ass, but surfing and skiing in the same weekend are totally do-able and people trying to make fun of California for saying that are probably just bitter that they are missing out.

As a Californian who has surfed, mountain biked, and skied in the same day, it is long and a pain in the ass, but surfing and skiing in the same weekend are totally do-able and people trying to make fun of California for saying that are probably just bitter that they are missing out.

Start out in Westport, WA surfing in the morning. 3hr drive to Snoqualmie Pass, probably need to do night skiing cause in the winter it gets dark at 1630 here. One could even stop along the way and get some mountain biking in too.

One thing Washington surfing has over California...no goddamned shark attacks! :laughing::flipoff2:

One thing Washington surfing has over California...no goddamned shark attacks! :laughing::flipoff2:

Eh... sharks live in the ocean. It's just a fact of life. I don't surf in sharky spots where they like to hunt and have never had a close call.

There's a beach close by where the bottom drops out fast and great whites like to attack from down deep. The surf is good there, but the last two of the three shark attacks that have happened here in the last 10 years were at that beach so I avoid it.

Top Back Refresh