What's new

I refuse to quit, so lets get banned

This is the best idea yet. Let’s see how far it can get without the fear of Roxy

Give me a list of names and I'll make it happen for you now, just to help you save on time and shit :roxy:

Give me a list of names and I'll make it happen for you now, just to help you save on time and shit :roxy:

:laughing::lmao::lmao:

In all seriousness though, I agree with Paragon. We should just keep our focus here and let P4X4 die the slow painful cancerous death it has earned.

I'm all alone in a control room laughin like hell right now:lmao:

Can ya ban Jeff?

No seriously.

You know the names from reading what's posted...Do the job or shut up 😜🤣

OOoooo, is this a "get banned" challenge? Like how? Everyone get on the old pirate and post the N word as many times in as many places as possible? Make them play whack a mole for hours? Like that?

And I hear you can only edit 10 posts.... Find your best 10 delete the real content, relieve it with the n word, turd cutter, dong :lmao::lmao:

And I hear you can only edit 10 posts.... Find your best 10 delete the real content, relieve it with the n word, turd cutter, dong :lmao::lmao:

This is all I get when I try to edit a post. But it never let me edit it

Screenshot_20200522-054258_Chrome.jpg

Fuck no don’t get banned just start making a list of all the ads you see. Draft up a kind letter stating you will be going out of you way to not purchase their products because they advertising with the community destroyng vertical scope.

They killed our home we need to kill their revenue. Get a few of the other boards to help send out letters and watch the ads get pulled. Fuck those stupid syrup suckers.

what ads? I have not seen ads in 5 years. ABP ftw! ol VS has not made a damn DIME off me. Even my star over there has gone on for 4 years, but I was only charged once when I first got it. No clue why, but ive checked, never got charged again. :flipoff2:

And you call yourself a Pirate? We need to remove every piece of tech we can from that site, transfer it over here, and then burn that mother fucker to the ground. Do you want to see a murderer rot in prison and die of old age, or is it far more satisfying to drag them behind the courthouse after the trial and put a bullet in the base of their skull? Because the trial is over, and vs murdered the old pirate.

I think that is a thing a lot of people are missing. It’s great we brought the meme thread over here, but people aren’t googling pirate for the memes. They are after the technical knowledge we shared over 2 decades on that bitch. We need every active member here who contributed to the tech sections over there to copy their content, and transfer it here. It’s their property, and they need to take it back from the syrup suckers. And once that content is here and safe, we need to destroy any trace of it on pirate. We need irate4x4.com to come up whenever someone searches google about swapping super duty axles under something, not pirate.

There’s a lot of old tech we won’t be able to touch, due to users who left and what not. But any newer relevant tech needs to be here. King pin 60s are priced higher than giraffe pussy, but those sd60s are beefy as fuck and cheap. Ls swaps are played out, but we need every thread we can get about one of us swapping it into weird shit to gain the traffic

tldr, pull a billavista with all possible tech to this bitch, then set that sinking ship on fire before jumping overboard

Don't get me wrong, I fully agree with pulling everything over here that we can. I was thinking more along the lines of that being the focus and not bothering to waste time on posting a bunch of bullshit just to keep the mods busy. It would be just a little more difficult pulling your content if you were banned right?

Just for the record I was a Pirate, I am no longer a Pirate now, just simply Irate. :flipoff2:

I am pissed at that VS outfit but dont think it would be prudent for me to expose what my plans and thoughts are for that group.

No disrespect intended from me. I’m thinking the burning it down part is the reward for working to transfer everything over. Once you’ve copied all of your content, then the fuckery should start. You don’t want to cut off your access to your data or your ability to delete from there until you are done. After that, then work on getting the ban hammer dropped. Remember, Roxy has no power over here :flipoff2:

That works for me.:laughing:

Seems like greg50!!a! is giving it the old collage try. 🤣 could of done without the dick picks though.

Top Back Refresh