What's new

I need something in Chico. Help.

Benny

Broke Bastard
Member Number
Loc
North Idaho
I trashed the bed on my truck and there is a very nice bed that I need in Chico. I am 16 hours away in north idaho.

I would like someone to get this in their possession before I make the drive. I am willing to pay.

If someone could bring it closer to my location it would be awesome and I would pay more.

https://chico.craigslist.org/pts/d/c...262082320.html

Last edited:
I almost want to go to back to chico just to see all the girls there. Chico state is a big party school. I swear they put something in the water there. Smokin hot chicks everywhere :usa:

If my tractor sells in the next couple days I'll pick it up and deliver it for fuel. There is another tractor I want in northern Washington

If my tractor sells in the next couple days I'll pick it up and deliver it for fuel. There is another tractor I want in northern Washington

Thanks for the heads up, you know I'm 30 mins from Chico :flipoff2:​​​​​​

I can pick it up, I have space for it for a while. We're planning on a trip up there in probably April, so it could work out.

Do they have a way to load it?

Im gonna be in chico tomorrow am.

Pay for it with paypal or a credit card ill pick it up.

Im gonna be in chico tomorrow am.

Pay for it with paypal or a credit card ill pick it up.

That would be awesome 😎

The ad is email only. Hopefully I can get ahold of him in time. About what time do you plan on being there?

When ever costco opens.

9 or 10am.

Yoya82 wanna assist in loading ?

That would be awesome 😎

The ad is email only. Hopefully I can get ahold of him in time. About what time do you plan on being there?

Ok no sweat im sure the guy selling it would help Ill be sure to have tie down straps etc cardboard to proyect the finish.

I always use 3-4 truck tires, like a 12.50, then straps from the stake pockets pulling down, keeps the bottom of these newer beds from folding....

Have no truck tires that arent on trucks and since its going on a flatbed its most likely being hauled inverted.

I usually stack up pallets in the middle and then strap all 4 corners to the stake pockets, not touching the paint.

The guy won't take a card or PayPal. He thought it sounded shady. I can see that, but is seeming shady from my perspective.

If you happen to be in that area, may get some eyes on it to see if it even exists.

Pm the address and contact info for seller, in town now.

Paypal is shady ?

Or does he only want to sell to locals ?

Last edited:
I got the feeling he thought it was too much hassle on his end.

The only contact info I have is CL email service. The actual email address is hidden.

Pm the address and contact info for seller, in town now.

Paypal is shady ?

Or does he only want to sell to locals ?

Paypal IS shady. Haven't you seen the threads bitching about sellers getting screwed when buyers claim fraud, and PP ALWAYS sides with the buyer?

I can't fault the guy.

I bought a set of tires 400 miles up the road, and got a forum member I barely knew to pay cash and pick them up. I dropped $$ in his account to give to the seller, who didn't want to screw around either.

Paypal IS shady. Haven't you seen the threads bitching about sellers getting screwed when buyers claim fraud, and PP ALWAYS sides with the buyer?

I can't fault the guy.

I bought a set of tires 400 miles up the road, and got a forum member I barely knew to pay cash and pick them up. I dropped $$ in his account to give to the seller, who didn't want to screw around either.

I can do this when I have time.

I just don't know how I will unload the bed when I get home.

Also, I ha e some seats I bought in Boise if op is heading down :grinpimp:

I can't fault the guy.

I fell for a scam 3 weeks ago trying to buy Toyota parts off of PBB. PayPal told me I'm sol

I'll ll be around again later in the week when the weather is better also.

I scored some cardboard from the TP/PT area at Costco.

Last edited:
I have a chinesum chain hoist if you have any oak trees left.

Didnt know if you were still livin at the old place.

Yes I did....I r dum
and he wasn't a member on the board

Well, that sucks.
Start a thread- maybe someone can track something down? You never know... $300 might be break-even, but if he's got a sunroof...

Top Back Refresh