What's new

I know who replaced the birds

87manche

kinder and gentler
Member Number
Loc
lake erie
and it wasn't the CIA.
I mean, think about it. You've got to develop and test mechanical birds without anyone finding out.

but last night I'm watching Mary Poppins and what do I see? Fucking mechanical bird prototypes.

Walt Disney replaced the birds, and he tested them right on the silver screen until they were real enough to not be noticed by the audiences.

7db1995087b3dbcc0a26a2a8a4c1971f.jpg

if only Julie Andrews had known what Walt was really up to.

Just got back from Disney World a few weeks ago. The kids noticed a duck behaving erratically by the lake behind our lodge. I looked closer and saw a purple wire hanging out of it's ass. Coincidence?

:confused:

Just got back from Disney World a few weeks ago. The kids noticed a duck behaving erratically by the lake behind our lodge. I looked closer and saw a purple wire hanging out of it's ass. Coincidence?

Only if that same duck is now behaving erratically in the pond behind your house....

You should have claimed you thought it had rabies and tried to attack your children so you shot it. :laughing:

Shoulda grabbed that bitch up. In Taiwan, crispy Taipei pepper duck with purple wire goes for $145 usd an ounce. :garfield:

That's so it can find it's way back to the cellah.

Top Back Refresh