87manche

kinder and gentler
Member Number
Loc
lake erie
J lo @ 51.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBrHrYJ72B/?utm_source=ig_embed

Untitled.png

I can't say I really know anything about her, her music or her acting.

but damn.

aint a one of these old hags look like 'their pictures' not even the best surgeons can do what a highschool kid can when photo edits.

not syaing i wouldn't slam them both like a screen door. aint no shame in it.

one of the best couger stories i have is my best friend slamming a couger.... and broke her hip. no joke had to call the meat wagon and all.

I'd take an average chick with no makeup over a some woman that has more bondo work than a 1980s Chevy in the rust belt. But you do you.

What does fap even stand for?

I know it means jerk off but is it an acronym for something?

Regardless, Id take Hurley in the IBB auction of the two

What does fap even stand for?

I know it means jerk off but is it an acronym for something?

Regardless, Id take Hurley in the IBB auction of the two

Serious? It's the sound it makes...fap fap fap.

Having enough money to be able to afford to have someone slap cupcakes out of your mouth all day and push you to work out multiple hours per week and most anyone can be physically fit, add in a decent photographer and professional post processing on the photo and even my ogre looking self could be downright marginally acceptable.

That said the only reason I'd her kick outta my bed is to fuck her on the floor, giving her 97.375 seconds of the most potentially average wienering she's ever had.

There's only one chick I've ever banged that I wouldn't fap to honestly. I was really drunk & young, and she was really horny/motivating. That being said, I'd fap to the wife as soon as any other woman, but no need. Fortunately i have the code to her locker.

Top Back Refresh