What's new
Aug

I.B.B. Ultimate Trail Adventure '23

Hillariea Wraith is over. Come up to Meadow, we have ribs and Tequila
20230822_220934.jpg

I thought the brown backpack and white square was a person in a blue sleeping bag.

I had to pull everything out of the jeep and wipe it down yesterday and WD40 all of the tools, some shit was already starting to rust. Also got grease in the new tie rod, steering stabilizer installed, and got the steering wheel somewhat straight.

Sitting at work and uploading shit to dropbox catching up on emails. Let me know if you guys have trouble with the dropbox.

Spent yesterday drying out the tent, bags, gear and rest of the stuff. Today was detail the jeep and find clunk in front end. Is a bad control arm joint clunking back and forth . New parts on order. Spiral dented the rear driveshaft pretty good. May get it re tubed sooner than anticipated 😆. All in all a good trip. Thanks Clb for putting it together and see all of you guys for part 2....

Well shoot, carnage happens, sad its the rear one. you pulled some great lines out there.
Trying to upload a 18 min vid now.
Jimbo, I'm bummed we bailed.
I'm gunna call it a nite for this ...
I'll do some more tomorrow

Last edited:
No worries Carl, we had a blast.
In Truckee now getting lunch than headed home.

For those who went
I'm kinda bummed about that one day of wet .....
As fukt as it was....
The comms getting fubared Sunday really sucked the big one, ( you 2 have my sincere apologies) but still an awesome run.
Round 2 in the works....:flipoff2:
Ya'll are on my short list:beer:

Man your guys timing was fucked. What are the odds of a single rain drop in August, much less a fucking hurricane? :lmao:

We were trying to head out early Tuesday, but I didn't think the family would like getting wet. We drug ass a little and headed out just after the rain. I don't think you could ask for better trail conditions. Zero dust, but warm enough to swim.

Should have waited :flipoff2:

yea fukkin rubb it in:flipoff2:
Hay still an eppic trail adventure :flipoff2:with family = WIN
glad you made it out, Sorry Hitlerie pissed on us ( the Beyoch)
kinda fukt the way the prior trail inhabitants altered the main trail, ( as I remember it)
I don't recall so many bypasses....

Last edited:
That was shitty spotter action right there...
I said move over and he said I can't....
Instead of pressing it, we moved forward...

Twinzies
20230827_164406.jpg

Droppin into the slabs after 15 hr day:emb:

It was something of a compounded thing, we had an awesome Friday and Saturday.
Saturday night the wind was epic for Barrett.

Sunday I was up @ 0400 we had a good day weather wise till we got into the trail past ellis.
Moral of story, get more sleep :flipoff2:.

It started pissin on us late afternoon, we set camp in the dark, in intermittent rain this had us all wet down.
It pissed all night but gave us a break early.
By the time we broke camp it came back.
Everything was wet as expected...
We were looking at a fun but wet day that promised more Hitlerie :emb4:
The weather was said to keep being crappy and we all as a group decided to puss out.
We should've followed jim an chris to the bar and hotel for the night as it blew over the next day( phawk you weather man) :flipoff2:
I should've

20221109_144256.jpg

I / we ( probably my fault here:frown:) would have been able to finish the week out fine And loaded up more media.
A 1 in 90 year hurricane
"Whoda thought "?:goofball:

It was something of a compounded thing, we had an awesome Friday and Saturday.
Saturday night the wind was epic for Barrett.

Sunday I was up @ 0400 we had a good day weather wise till we got into the trail past ellis.
Moral of story, get more sleep :flipoff2:.

It started pissin on us late afternoon, we set camp in the dark, in intermittent rain this had us all wet down.
It pissed all night but gave us a break early.
By the time we broke camp it came back.
Everything was wet as expected...
We were looking at a fun but wet day that promised more Hitlerie :emb4:
The weather was said to keep being crappy and we all as a group decided to puss out.
We should've followed jim an chris to the bar and hotel for the night as it blew over the next day( phawk you weather man) :flipoff2:
I should've

20221109_144256.jpg

I / we ( probably my fault here:frown:) would have been able to finish the week out fine And loaded up more media.
A 1 in 90 year hurricane
"Whoda thought "?:goofball:
ALWAYS follow 6-Pack and Ricky Jimbo to a bar.

ALWAYS.

Top Back Refresh