What's new

I am calling bullshit on this "hate crime"

This

If she were doused in a flammable liquid as she stated, her burns would look a lot different

How would they be different? Can you describe it?
I have no clue but would be nice to know.

Check out this bullshit agenda by google.
Google search = white people attacked lynched ocean city
results = blacks are victims, racism, etc. Nothing about what happened there.
Bing search = white people attacked lynched ocean city
multiple hits for white people being attacked

Here are both searches using the same identical words, click each link to see how different the results are:
Google - https://www.google.com/search?q=whit...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Bing - https://www.bing.com/search?q=white+...rch=&form=QBLH

If history really does repeat itself, that's a sight you won't see, cause they'd all be too tired from working the fields all day.:flipoff2: Isn't that what they say about removing history, you end up repeating it? Fuck it, burn the books and pull down the statues.

Check out this bullshit agenda by google.
Google search = white people attacked lynched ocean city
results = blacks are victims, racism, etc. Nothing about what happened there.
Bing search = white people attacked lynched ocean city
multiple hits for white people being attacked

Here are both searches using the same identical words, click each link to see how different the results are:
Google - https://www.google.com/search?q=whit...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Bing - https://www.bing.com/search?q=white+...rch=&form=QBLH

That's pathetic. It's also why you see white people in a BLM riot.

Fat ugly :mr-t: trying to make herself relevant. Stupid media is so easily duped, they eat it up and feed the hate.

Fat ugly :mr-t: trying to make herself relevant. Stupid media is so easily duped, they eat it up and feed the hate.

Yes , not attractive........the media is not duped ,or stupid they build stories to attract readers and right now hate makes news ...Anyone who reads the trash is stupid......

How would they be different? Can you describe it?
I have no clue but would be nice to know.

i'm impressed you've never burned yourself :laughing: basically, google what second and third degree burns look like, because that is the level of claim. fire is pretty smooth, so open areas of skin don't get much for hard lines, you would also have a lot more rings or faded edges where the heat tapers down, for an area that size for a burn that isn't very bad, it would be a huge blister. nevermind the hair not being burned off

she's basically got a bunch of little lines and lightweight scabs like you'd get from an abrasion

"Article" says the hospital staff say it was lighter fluid. Obviously none of them have ever dealt with an actual lighter fluid burn. That is not one.

So this story just burned itself out? They didn't find the four white dudes or the lighter they threw into her car?

Clearly some of you are doctors and performed an examination on this woman. Whether it happened or not, it’s impossible to tell from an internet picture what type of burns they are. Was her hair up? Was her hair in a hat? Was her hair in some other head covering?

See, these are things you don’t know unless you investigate. Also, if you’ve never been attacked, shut the fuck up. It happens quick. It’s a blur. Maybe you’ve heard the term “element of surprise”. That’s exactly what happens. You’re so caught of guard, you don’t know wtf is going on.

Also, if she’s lying, fuck her. If she’s not, well, fuck you.

Clearly some of you are doctors and performed an examination on this woman. Whether it happened or not, it’s impossible to tell from an internet picture what type of burns they are. Was her hair up? Was her hair in a hat? Was her hair in some other head covering?

See, these are things you don’t know unless you investigate. Also, if you’ve never been attacked, shut the fuck up. It happens quick. It’s a blur. Maybe you’ve heard the term “element of surprise”. That’s exactly what happens. You’re so caught of guard, you don’t know wtf is going on.

Shut the fuck up

Most of us have had varying degrees of road rash, skin caught by a grinder, and/or been burnt with an accelerant. Two of those look similar to what she has, the other isn't even in the same ballpark.
Your mind is racing in an attack, it's hard to focus and remember things. "I don't remember anything." (her exact words)..... eeeeexccccept... who, what, sort of where, when and why. 'Four white guys, one used a spray bottle to spray a liquid on me and then threw a lighter at me. I was on this street, at 1AM. It's because I am black, they called me an N word.'
A spray bottle of lighter fluid would not be patchy and inconsistent like her burns are, the burned areas would also be more round. Hell even a squirt bottle would not have those patterns. Notice how the outlines of the areas are not clearly outlined as a typical fire or heat burn is. Instead, they fade out like what happens when you get a ....drum roll.... friction burn. The lack of blistering rules out Second degree burns.
I've done enough critical thinking for you, now I'll leave you with a little homework; find one, maybe two images that A. shows a first degree burn consistent with hers and B. a first degree burn that scabs over like hers.

The four imaginary white guys and entire Caucasian race is innocent until proven guilty.

Most of us have had varying degrees of road rash, skin caught by a grinder, and/or been burnt with an accelerant. Two of those look similar to what she has, the other isn't even in the same ballpark.
Your mind is racing in an attack, it's hard to focus and remember things. "I don't remember anything." (her exact words)..... eeeeexccccept... who, what, sort of where, when and why. 'Four white guys, one used a spray bottle to spray a liquid on me and then threw a lighter at me. I was on this street, at 1AM. It's because I am black, they called me an N word.'
A spray bottle of lighter fluid would not be patchy and inconsistent like her burns are, the burned areas would also be more round. Hell even a squirt bottle would not have those patterns. Notice how the outlines of the areas are not clearly outlined as a typical fire or heat burn is. Instead, they fade out like what happens when you get a ....drum roll.... friction burn. The lack of blistering rules out Second degree burns.
I've done enough critical thinking for you, now I'll leave you with a little homework; find one, maybe two images that A. shows a first degree burn consistent with hers and B. a first degree burn that scabs over like hers.

100%

liquid fuel burns, radiation burns, gas/vapor burns, even chemical burns, none of them look like what she has. I don't need to be a Dr., I've had all of those. Understanding that everybody has their own experience, I've never met anybody who has had any of those burns that looked like that. it would be so far out of the norm as to not matter, the whole thing falls apart.

she could have said "they called me a negress and hit me with a burlap sack of potatoes" and it would have been plausible.

Top Back Refresh