What's new

I actually want Harris as President over Biden.

Grendel

Iron Sharpens Iron
Member Number
Biden can actually get shit done, as he knows where all the skeletons are.

Harris is hated by everyone.

Bring her in, deadlock this bitch in all sides.

Not pushing her agenda will be met with labels of racism.... people fear that more than destroying the country

Eh, Obammy played that card too.

He got quietly cock-blocked in the back halls while everyone played lip service.

Thing is, the public needs to see the shit brick she is, she's not polished enough to keep that to herself.

Lost who said this, but it made me think:

"I just find it amazing that our vice president accused our president of being a misogynistic predator during the primaries and here we are.
so either she's right and we have a misogynistic predator guilty of sexual harassment like Trump in charge...
or
we have a woman that falsely accused a man of sexual harassment flippantly for self gain as 2nd in charge."

She will go there, publicly.

She is the Dem's version of Trump, without the business acumen.

So let's get the first female, black, asian, and every other feel good goal out of the way and put her on the hot seat.

She's not any of those things, truly but a politician, they all fuck their way to the top.

Not pushing her agenda will be met with labels of racism.... people fear that more than destroying the country

Yup a "black" woman (I'm blacker than she is and I'm a cracker ass white boy) in power is a very dangerous weapon these days when everyone is afraid if being labeled an ist or ism.

I see where you're coming from but what of the "shit Biden will get done" is actually scary? The dude is politically straight out of the 90s and an underachiever at best. He's not gonna call in all his favors in congress in order to get some sweeping agenda passed. His todo list ended at "win election". I'm perfectly ok with an absentee president. He's a D so it's obvious what he will and won't sign but any bad shit that gets to his desk is Congress's fault in the first place.

The only thing I'm worried about is a push against the 2A and I don't think congress has the balls to do that considering how many new gun owners the left minted with their shenanigans over the summer.

Lost who said this, but it made me think:

"I just find it amazing that our vice president accused our president of being a misogynistic predator during the primaries and here we are.
so either she's right and we have a misogynistic predator guilty of sexual harassment like Trump in charge...
or
we have a woman that falsely accused a man of sexual harassment flippantly for self gain as 2nd in charge."

Do you have the actual quote or know when she said that about Biden? I would really like to remind a few liberal friends who they are parroting, but want to make sure to use an actual quote so they can't weasel out of it.

I got a good chuckle when Biden repeated "salute the Marines" when the person in the ear piece told him to salute the Marines. :laughing:

[video]https://www.bitchute.com/video/D4WnbosJ2yC9/[/video]

edit: can't embed from Bitchute? :homer:

Do you have the actual quote or know when she said that about Biden? I would really like to remind a few liberal friends who they are parroting, but want to make sure to use an actual quote so they can't weasel out of it.

I think it was in reference to the following quote, in regards to the ones who accused Joe of inappropriate touching..

"I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it."

Kamala and Susan Rice are running the show over there. Biden is just a puppet. He's never had an original idea in his life as far as I can tell, and he's mentally just about spent, so he won't push back if he actually did have an original thought. My hope is that Biden stays as long as possible because he can hold up and do more damage. I can't wait to see how the rest of the world views his state of mind after he starts to meet foreign leaders. I wonder if he will actually fly overseas? Can he even handle that? What a shit show.

If Kamala takes over she will motivate people and we are double fucked.

One of the dem primarys last year in Florida. She was babbling on about his positions on bussing kids around and then paused, looked at the camera and in a measured tone said something to the effect of, "and I was that girl". It sounded like something that was scripted for an after school special.

Biden can actually get shit done, as he knows where all the skeletons are.

Harris is hated by everyone.

Bring her in, deadlock this bitch in all sides.

I think it would be a great moment in Amerian history....to say everyone in Congress is racist AND sexist. She wouldn't be able to get anything done and it would seriously become about how old and white elected officials are keeping the minorities down.

I think it would be a great moment in Amerian history....to say everyone in Congress is racist AND sexist. She wouldn't be able to get anything done and it would seriously become about how old and white elected officials are keeping the minorities down.

Right, so how can they keep playing that card, when she's Prez?

Seriously, I need this fawking Dem Dream to become a nightmare. The only reasons she's on the card: owns a vagina, is perceived to be black and asian.

So put her up.

I agree, Biden is absent... and a puppet. Fuck that.

Hilarious she dropped out of the primary essentially disgraced, but now that she's rode in on the coat tails of an old senile white male, it's all about "colored/girl power" that got her there. What a joke.

She's in the hot seat already. Her buttocks will be the dynomometer for the term's duration. I'll be paying attention.

Well she does want to legalize sex work, everybody likes hookers and blow :flipoff2:

Drug dealing and sex work will be the only jobs when PedoJoe gets done. Companies, including the one I work for are very worried.

Right, so how can they keep playing that card, when she's Prez?

BLAME REPUBLICANS!

Seriously, I need this fawking Dem Dream to become a nightmare. The only reasons she's on the card: owns a vagina, is perceived to be black and asian.

So put her up.

I agree, Biden is absent... and a puppet. Fuck that.

A Black female President will NEVER be a nightmare. It will be the fault of everyone who didn't support her 100% and give her everything she needed to do whatever she wanted to succeed. It would be Republican's fault she couldn't "stack the Supreme Court" with 6 far left leaning judges. It will be Republicans fault she couldn't legalize marijuana (even though she over charged in probably all her trials she claimed success in over minor drug charges) and it will be Republicans fault she didn't have enough time to see out her 12 year plan.

Been there. Done that. I understand it's ALWAYS Republican's fault a Democrat can't get shit done. Their party works together to accomplish goals. Republicans just block it all...just like Democrats did when Trump appointed Judge Amy to the court.

IMO, the more stupid shit they do, the bigger the Republican win in 2022. Republicans need to step back, let the retardation flow, and block really bad stuff in the courts.

Well, we already experienced time the president got a blowjob in the oval office. What about the president giving one? "I did not have sexual relations..."!

:grinpimp:

I don't want her near a damn thing. Biden wants to ride out a comfy Presidency in peace. She has a radical agenda she will attempt to force through. Keep the pedo in place, line up kids for him to sniff and keep Heels up Harris far away. It's sad that that is the best thing that could happen for our country.

She's everything the democrats cater too. She's a female minority, and the only thing she's missing from being the perfect liberal show pony is being gay. They'll parade her whore ass around like a prize pig when Biden gets the 25th

The country is bad enough shape with senile Joe, but at least he will be useless and ignored. He has done nothing his entire political life and we can hope that remains the same. Kamel Toe on the other has an axe to grind and wants to “fix” her perceived wrongs, that is a far more dangerous person for the country. Hope they suffer through their only term and leave the country alone until we get a split House and Senate.

Thing is, if she's Prez and as horrible as I think she is, we'd get the House, Senate and Big Seat.

Top Back Refresh