What's new

Hurry run out and buy all you can and stock up!

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
859A5C44-49B5-4CDE-815A-A278056E7009.jpeg
Girl friend had this set to her from Home Land security :wink: :wink: they’re sending out the national guard. So run out and panic buy and stock up on your supplies while they last and you can’t leave your house to get anything

🤣 been hearing that from the very beginning. The only thing Democrats would have an issue with would be the no protest or looting.

However two weeks at home...I could get alot of shit done.

Another day, another I heard this, I heard that. Did you see this, did you see that.

*comment was not directed at anybody in specific, but social media in general.

This “announcement” was going around months ago as a chain letter/social media conspiracy

​​​​​​should we tell him Boyd's dead?

I had no idea your libertard friends had already sent this too you loooong ago, must make you feel real “special” huh.

I had no idea your libertard friends had already sent this too you loooong ago, must make you feel real “special” huh.

Hahahah....no, I didn't get what appears to be a photoshoped fax from the department of homeland security telling me to pass it along to all my friends and family.

the only thing missing on the bottom is the line
"send this to 10 people and your crush will ask you out"

Next post from the OP after he gets further into this newly discovered thing called the internet and computer fonts:
Click image for larger version  Name:	wingdings.jpg Views:	0 Size:	22.4 KB ID:	90362
addionally I heard they found this picture in the wreckage
Tourist_guy.jpg

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh