What's new

Hummer EV: GM's new electric brodozer

88mitsu

Dumpster Defense Squad
Member Number
Loc
Desoto County, FL
I guess GM is resuscitating the Hummer and is going to build an electric 4-door truck.

1000 hp, 1000 torque
0-60 in 3 seconds
350 mile range
air suspension
T- tops
35" tires
4 wheel steering

I gotta admit it's pretty cool. :laughing: Definitely not as gay as the Cybertruck. :flipoff2:

I didnt think GM could be this based and shit on libtards by building an electric brodozer. :lmao:

https://youtu.be/LkM0L4_W_pM

1000hp, 0-60 in 3 seconds and GM IFS. What could possibly go wrong? :lmao:

Makes engine noises and the seats rumble when you stomp on the gas in "Watts to Freedom" mode... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I can almost assure you that 80% of the electronic and electric gizmos in that General Malfunction will stop working 3 days after the warranty runs out. You would have to be retarded or have lots of "don't give a fuck" money to want that.

Last edited:
Meh, could be worse. Could be better... a lot better, but still not as fugly as cybertruck

I have to admit I like it as well, it has quite a few cool features and looks way better than the cyber truck. The biggest thing that kills it for me and seems to be what most people are talking about the price tag will start out over $100K, I will pass.

I am holding out for Lordstown or Atlas hopefully they can get their crap together and put out a good pre-production test.

Looks like a current range rover and an avalanche got drunk and made a baby. (with mommy drinking all through pregnancy)

I have to admit I like it as well, it has quite a few cool features and looks way better than the cyber truck. The biggest thing that kills it for me and seems to be what most people are talking about the price tag will start out over $100K, I will pass.

I am holding out for Lordstown or Atlas hopefully they can get their crap together and put out a good pre-production test.

"cheap" 625hp versions start at $80k, considering what all is going on in that thing I'm guessing they will be selling them at a loss even at $100k. Sounds more like they are going to charge as much as the market can support vs. what it costs to make.

Looks like the bed is just big enough for a range extending diesel genset too....

"cheap" 625hp versions start at $80k, considering what all is going on in that thing I'm guessing they will be selling them at a loss even at $100k. Sounds more like they are going to charge as much as the market can support vs. what it costs to make.

Looks like the bed is just big enough for a range extending diesel genset too....

:lmao:
Let's not start the "drag along a generator to keep my electric vehicle going" debate again.

Nice 4 door FJ Cruiser!:flipoff2:

Yeah, one of these two.

TOY-FJ-be-td1.jpg?resize=1024%2C768&ssl=1.jpg

fed64baa455d56670e307872bf5f8a24.jpg

Top Back Refresh