What's new

Hr 127

ain't that the one introduced by the idiot that pushes the same shit every year, always goes nowhere and worded like a child wrote it?

ETA: yup, shiela whatever from texas
another nothingburger to scare you into throwing your money away into the government machine

Last edited:
Perhaps so, I haven't ever heard any of the details though. This must be how the Dems figure they will pay for all the covid relief programs. It would carve 5k right out of my pocket easy.

Skimmed through the bill, what a steaming pile. I would think it probably would violate some state constitutions.

If requiring an ID to vote is voter suppression then how is this not an infringement of 2A?

FM for bringing logic into this.:rolleyes:

Perhaps so, I haven't ever heard any of the details though. This must be how the Dems figure they will pay for all the covid relief programs. It would carve 5k right out of my pocket easy.

You get everything coming to you if you end up complying with this. That has a big fuck you written all over it and the second people start filling out the forms, inventory and pay for their permits what do you think is gonna happen?

If requiring an ID to vote is voter suppression then how is this not an infringement of 2A?

FM for bringing logic into this.:rolleyes:

meanwhile their National Vote By Mail Bill removes any need for ID.

There is an enemy in our halls of congress. and they didnt break in, they were "voted" in.

Top Back Refresh