What's new

How to steal this bobcat?

It’s slightly better if you watch the video, slightly. My kids have watched every SpongeBob episode multiple times and anytime I ask a question like yours they all will answer “did you set it to Wumbo?”
You've gotta do the technique!

So .... What was the trick you were missing?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that because he could start it, but couldn't disengage the parking brake, it was actually not locked, but instead something on that one is fawked up and today they are waiting on a tech to come out and work on it.

Could be wrong, but my that's where my limited googling the problem led me yesterday.

I forgot to ask but my partner said he saw a guy entering a code. I guess on a different controll pannel is a little wheel you spin to cycle through the numbers on the lcd screen
Yeah they aren't touchscreen. I forgot about that spinny knob. Last bobcat mini ex I drove had it rather than the touch one.

Wait, so 2big bronco was tapping a screen that wasn't a touchscreen? That's some grade A technology humor right there.

To be fair, I would have done the same thing. :laughing:
I actually did lol. We graded my buddy's yard before and after building his house, and the first mini he rented for me had a touch screen. When it came time to do the finish grading later, he rented me another mini. Exact same, but this one you used the toggle to select the passcode via the knob. I sat there forever poking away before he told me.

For future reference most factory codes are 1234. Ours are reset to 4321 because the boss man is sneaky. :laughing:
Spaceballs-Luggage-Combination.gif

Top Back Refresh