What's new

How to steal this bobcat?

2big bronco

Og irate
Member Number
Loc
Prunedale ca
Ok, im trying to move a newer t66. It starts and runs but I cant figure out how to unlock the parking brake.... it also has an lcd screen you need a pass code for but it doesnt seem to do anything when I push it... cant even enter a wrong code.

Do I need a transponder doohickey in my pocket.... or?

Seatbelt is on, sitting in seat with lap bar down.

Tried calling YotaAtieToo but hes to cool to answer the phone.
16744948247168624251281041125876.jpg
16744948940805102007199970190471.jpg
16744949621126531504334631284760.jpg

Ok, im trying to move a newer t66. It starts and runs but I cant figure out how to unlock the parking brake.... it also has an lcd screen you need a pass code for but it doesnt seem to do anything when I push it... cant even enter a wrong code.

Do I need a transponder doohickey in my pocket.... or?

Seatbelt is on, sitting in seat with lap bar down.

Tried calling YotaAtieToo but hes to cool to answer the phone.
16744948247168624251281041125876.jpg
16744948940805102007199970190471.jpg
16744949621126531504334631284760.jpg
Doubtful if you don't want to provide power to the needed items (complicated).

My new Holland wouldn't unlock the park brake every now and then. Random thing. Found out it was one of the joysticks sticking just a little bit off of center. Wiggle them both getting in and it would come out of it.

How's it starting without the password? The ones I've used needed the password to start
Maybe it doesnt even have a pass code set?

It starts and will idle up/down but the parking brake button and what apears tobe the unlock button next to it dont do anything.

The machine will move 1/4" front to back but you can tell its locked from the parking brake. Bucket controls are also locked

Maybe it doesnt even have a pass code set?

It starts and will idle up/down but the parking brake button and what apears tobe the unlock button next to it dont do anything.

The machine will move 1/4" front to back but you can tell its locked from the parking brake. Bucket controls are also locked

Find a fatass to sit in the seat.

My business partner was 170 lbs and he wasn't heavy enough to run the machine. I was 250 lbs and the sensor worked fine. When I dropped to 181 lbs I had to bypass the sensor. I didn't weigh enough to make it work.

Might be worth a shot.

Find a fatass to sit in the seat.

My business partner was 170 lbs and he wasn't heavy enough to run the machine. I was 250 lbs and the sensor worked fine. When I dropped to 181 lbs I had to bypass the sensor. I didn't weigh enough to make it work.

Might be worth a shot.

Jus tried... no luck

green button first, then parking brake

Tried every combination possible just now. Im assuming I actually need a pass code. Oh well, im defeated on this one

Edit: Top green button, then enter password, then press top green button to start, then bottom green button for controls.
So sit I sit down, buckle up, fold down lap bar, and push the green button. The machine will then power up and automagically turn the glow plugs on. Then I click the green button again and it will start. The parking brake light stays lit and nowhere can I figure out how to turn it off. Password screen stays lit up like in the picture the whole time its powered on.

Ill figure it out tommorow when the company who owns it is on site... but it was in our way today. Oh well.

So sit I sit down, buckle up, fold down lap bar, and push the green button. The machine will then power up and automagically turn the glow plugs on. Then I click the green button again and it will start. The parking brake light stays lit and nowhere can I figure out how to turn it off. Password screen stays lit up like in the picture the whole time its powered on.

Ill figure it out tommorow when the company who owns it is on site... but it was in our way today. Oh well.
Then press the lower green button to unlock everything. But I'm betting you did and the passcode needs entered.

Then press the lower green button to unlock everything. But I'm betting you did and the passcode needs entered.
This should be the procedure, strange that it starts though

First of all, every time you've ever called me was a butt dial :flipoff2: second of all my Sim card decided to take a shit today and my phone hasn't worked since like 9am.

Like everyone said, shouldn't start with no code and you can just set to not be required. Although it's wierd that it still pops up. Maybe there is a setting where you can start it but not move it without the code?

Don't feel bad, skid steers are the worst for nanny shit. I've seen many operators stumped by them. Meanwhile, I've been in brand new big boy stuff that was just as simple as 20 years ago.

Top Back Refresh