What's new

How to purchase hydroxychloroquine

crispins

FJB
Member Number
Loc
Pigeon Forge, TN
I believe that taken at the early stages of Covid that hydroxychloroquine will reduce the illness.

I want to have a supply of it.

is there a company in another county that I can place an order from?

I have done some online searching and I did not come across any that I felt good about.

Anyone have a recommendation?

Last edited:
that's what's in them "seed" packets the chinese have been randomly mailing to people

Guy I work with bought a kayak from one of those sketchy ads on Instagram. An envelope with a pair of socks showed up 4 months later. He looked and in some county on the FB page there are people saying they got socks and seeds from ordering stuff too

Guy I work with bought a kayak from one of those sketchy ads on Instagram. An envelope with a pair of socks showed up 4 months later. He looked and in some county on the FB page there are people saying they got socks and seeds from ordering stuff too

plant them and grow your own kyak :lmao:

Talk to your chiropractor. Everyone assumes they're a quack and your "treatment" is 90% bs anyways. They'll never assume you think you're after anything more than a good back cracking and this crackpot is helping you with your rheumatoid arthritis

Last edited:
Have your doc write a RX. Have it filled in Canada and sent to you.

Road trip to Tijuana. Remember they only accept cash in Mexico and they prefer American dollars not sure how much it will cost so better bring at least 10k in small bills. Watch some YouTube videos on how to speak Spanish on your way down there. Key phrases the Mexican police like to hear jodete imbécil, vete al infierno, ¡trabajo para el hijo de puta de Cartell! And chupa mi verga. Say any or all these things to any cop and he will let you go. Doesn’t hurt to show him how much money you have to show him you aren’t a vagrant.

does irate have a live stream option?

why? Seems a bit nefarious...

Because it's cheap and works. besides, big pharma is working feverishly on a useless vaccine to rape you with that may or may not work. Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous :homer: and illegal for your own protection.

Top Back Refresh