What's new

How to order crate axles

Toyotaguy

Member Number
It's Tuesday after all :flipoff2:

Seriously though, Dana Spicer website is less than stellar. It gives good information about the axles but not how to order and purchase them? Anyone out there in internet land willing to help me find out how to order an axle assembly from Dana?
Thanks

hell I can't even tell what day it is. It's Wednesday fellas. smh

It's Tuesday after all :flipoff2:

Seriously though, Dana Spicer website is less than stellar. It gives good information about the axles but not how to order and purchase them? Anyone out there in internet land willing to help me find out how to order an axle assembly from Dana?
Thanks

hell I can't even tell what day it is. It's Wednesday fellas. smh

Use the part number and order from a dealer?

Order from Summit Racing. Maybe you’ll get a coupon for discount or free freight

Call them?

whatever you end up doing come back and post up I'm curious as well.

Dana offer's ball joint or Kingpin and high pinion or low pinion still, correct?

What are you looking for?

Go here

Narrow options on the left, select the one you want.

The next page has "Check availability" and "Where to buy"

Go here

Narrow options on the left, select the one you want.

The next page has "Check availability" and "Where to buy"

Flatlander I did that before posting. Their "where to buy" leads to you a map link with one location in Michigan I think. Does not list dealers etc.

Everyone else,
Thanks for the quick replies. Had no idea that Summit sells them so that'll probably be my route.

Wasn't sure how far you made it into the site, it isn't a great setup :frown:
But the "1" dealer you found was the default map with 43537 as the Zip and 25 Mile Distance.
Just changing the distance to 500 from there produces 64 dealers, including Jeg's and Summit.
Now, if you're in the middle of nowhere Wyoming or such and have the distance set to 100 or even 200 mi or less, you aren't going to find any. Again, not the best "Find Dealers" option that could have been used.

I've been waiting over 3 months for a front UD60 so i hope you're not in too much of a hurry. Like others said, get the part number, then order thru Summit Racing or nay other of your favorite Dana dealers.

https://www.fusion4x4.com/

Seem like decent folks, seen a thread on another forum where Torq completed fucked a customer after they spent top dollar for shit stuff.....with that said that was back around 2015-16 time frame.

Top Back Refresh