What's new

How the f do I block some users?

crispins

FJB
Joined
May 21, 2020
Member Number
846
Messages
1,632
Loc
Pigeon Forge, TN
I have never blocked anyone before but those 2 fake users have to go for my fucking sanity.

I looked everywhere and tried searching as well.

Why the fuck is it so hard to figure out?
 
tehcircle.png


I'm getting some serious mileage out of this baby today :laughing:
 
I can handle your kind of retarded as occasionally your shit makes a decent point, it is those fucktards Trucmpsucks and CreepyJoeBiden, fuck those guys, I would gladly punch them in the face.

They'll be gone in a few days when the fun wears off. Well maybe not the creepy joe one, but that could end up bringing teh funnay in the future.
 
Meh, No need to block. They’ll push and push, someone will figure out who they are, post pictures of them and they’ll start reporting to the mods. They’ll disappear and randomly return with a post here and there trying to play nice. Ask Michealcumguzzler all about it:lmao:
 
Meh, No need to block. They’ll push and push, someone will figure out who they are, post pictures of them and they’ll start reporting to the mods. They’ll disappear and randomly return with a post here and there trying to play nice. Ask Michealcumguzzler all about it:lmao:

When has that ever happened?
 
User settings > account > ignore list at bottom of page.

Fucking Christ, a member asks how to use a feature on this site and you fucktards -Filthy can't even help out. Instead you got to give your opinion of which way your dick swings, like anybody cares.
 
Don't block them. It's going to be great seeing how things go on this board once Joe and Harris destroy America. Really interested in seeing what Eviltwit says...
 
User settings > account > ignore list at bottom of page.

Fucking Christ, a member asks how to use a feature on this site and you fucktards -Filthy can't even help out. Instead you got to give your opinion of which way your dick swings, like anybody cares.

It's weird you're white knighting another dude.
 
Blocking people is ghey. Exception if they are threatening you.
 
I had a blocking function installed on my mouse. The "tech" called it something like "Wee-Squirrel" or something like that.
 
Blocking people is ghey. Exception if they are threatening you.

At least THAT would be entertaining.

So, if you block someone and someone else who hasn't blocked them quotes that person does it show up?:stirthepot::homer:
 
At least THAT would be entertaining.

So, if you block someone and someone else who hasn't blocked them quotes that person does it show up?:stirthepot::homer:

Well, block the someone else also. QED. What is it with all the snowflakes around here?
 
Well, block the someone else also. QED. What is it with all the snowflakes around here?

I wouldn't say it's snowflakes so much as people tired of the same tired troll accounts again and again. No substance just piss & vinegar drive by shit.

I don't block anyone but I do find myself scrolling passed threads and topics I know the usual fucktards will be shitting up with troll posts incessantly.
 
At least THAT would be entertaining.

So, if you block someone and someone else who hasn't blocked them quotes that person does it show up?:stirthepot::homer:

Yes. With some of the shit posters it filters out about 90% of their drivel. The other 10% is quoted no less than a dozen times over and over.
 
Top Back Refresh