What's new

Holy cheese and rice the stupid walk amongst us.

Stuck

In Hell
Member Number
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ueteF_qMHuc

I really dont want to drive traffic to this loon but you guys need to read the comments for this video. I thought it was a normal hunting sight with some guy talking about big feral dogs ruining his hunt. Just read the comments. At first I thought some were being sarcastic but I dont think so.

Last edited:
I really dont want to drive traffic to this loon but you guys need to read the comments for this video. I thought it was a normal hunting sight with some guy talking about big feral dogs ruining his hunt. Just read the comments.

Video?

He said he didn’t want to drive traffic to that guy:laughing:

nkp8h.jpg

Reactions: Clb
I really dont want to drive traffic to this loon but you guys need to read the comments for this video. I thought it was a normal hunting sight with some guy talking about big feral dogs ruining his hunt. Just read the comments. At first I thought some were being sarcastic but I dont think so.

Holy cheese and rice, I found the stupid among us!

Fixed. Talk about the stupid among us. I guess I qualify

I watcbed about 30 seconds and then went and scanned the comments. You gotta read the comments and think about why the country is headed where it is.

At any point in the time in that video, does he ever show these dogs? I see him pointing but nothing there. Give me the timestamp if there is ever a dog to be seen.
If I saw big dogs out and about I'd expect they are wolf, even if not common to the area.

At any point in the time in that video, does he ever show these dogs? I see him pointing but nothing there. Give me the timestamp if there is ever a dog to be seen.
If I saw big dogs out and about I'd expect they are wolf, even if not common to the area.

No. there were a couple comments that referenced a time so i went to them and there is nothing but bullshit.

Gettin off the porch has meaning . . .. . Maybe a duel at the dumpster over a mattress is best we can hope for :laughing:

Vernon FL.jpg

Top Back Refresh