What's new

Hilary Clinton hitma... suicide at it again

You haven't addressed these facts:
  1. A straight-up Jewish nepotism, racist diversity hire was made on the US Circuit Court.
    Pure conjecture, again, on your behalf... just saying something does NOT make it magically so... use some evidence and facts to back up your claims.
  2. There is no way on this Earth that a 38 year-old woman was more qualified than ALL of the 98 other applicants for the job
    At what age is it appropriate to advance in ones career? Some people have what we call a "work ethic" and make good choices in life to succeed! Try it sometime.
  3. This means that our most important Institution, Federal Justice, was debased because of Racism
    And yet another point void of "facts". The use of evidence to build/ construct a proper argument is warranted here... try harder please.
There's no way to change these facts by insulting me.

I know your a genius and all, but the above argument is completely null without some actual facts to build your claims upon. I have to admit, I expected a lot more from the self appointed "Sole voice of reason". :laughing:

I know your a genius and all, but the above argument is completely null without some actual facts to build your claims upon. I have to admit, I expected a lot more from the self appointed "Sole voice of reason". :laughing:

Listen... hear that clicking noise? It’s everdouche clicking his way through the web searching for info he can regurgitate on here to try and answer you :laughing:

Local news saying shooter has "suicided" himself.Haven't found another source yet.

by: CNN Wire

Posted: Jul 20, 2020 / 06:45 AM PDT / Updated: Jul 20, 2020 / 10:05 AM PDT
The person suspected of shooting the husband and son of US District Court of New Jersey Esther Salas on Sunday at her North Brunswick home has died of what is believed to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to two law enforcement sources.

Daniel Anderl, a 20-year-old student at Catholic University, was killed in the shooting, and Mark Anderl, the judge’s husband and a defense attorney, was injured, according to Chief Judge Freda Wolfson. Salas was unharmed, Wolfson said.

Both the US Marshals and FBI are investigating the shooting and were working to find the suspected gunman. Initial reports from law enforcement said Daniel Anderl opened the door with his father right behind him. The door opened to a hail of gunfire and the gunman fled, a law enforcement source told CNN.

The gunman appeared to be wearing a FedEx uniform, a law enforcement official with direct knowledge of the investigation told CNN.

It is not yet known whether the gunman was a FedEx employee or someone posing to be an employee.

“We are aware of the media reports and are fully cooperating with investigating authorities,” Jonathan Lyons, a spokesman for FedEx, said in an email statement.

Law enforcement has not been aware of any threats against the judge, the source told CNN. Investigators don’t yet know the motive.
A family of the law

Salas became New Jersey’s first Latina US District Court judge in 2011 after she was nominated to the bench by President Barack Obama and confirmed by the Senate.

Federal court records show that she has presided over several high-profiles cases, including the financial fraud case of “Real Housewives of New Jersey” stars Teresa and Joe Giudice.

She also handled the 2018 sentencing of Farad Roland, who was found guilty of federal racketeering charges and sentenced to 45 years in prison by Salas. Roland was the leader of the South Side Cartel, “one of Newark’s most violent street gangs,” a press release from the US Justice Department said.

On Thursday, Salas was assigned to handle a class action lawsuit brought against Deutsche Bank by Ali Karimi on behalf of investors who purchased securities from the bank between November 7, 2017, and July 6, 2020. The complaint alleges that the bank “failed to properly monitor customers that the Bank itself deemed to be high risk, including, among others, the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein,” federal court records show.

In a 2018 profile in New Jersey Monthly, Salas said that she met Mark Anderl when he was an assistant prosecutor in the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office and she was a second-year law school intern.

“I was literally getting fingerprinted” when he approached her, she told the magazine. “We’ve been inseparable since 1992.”

Mark Anderl works as a criminal defense attorney with Anderl & Oakley, PC, which specializes in state and federal criminal defense and juvenile and municipal court matters, according to their website.

Their son Daniel also might have had a future in law, Salas said in the New Jersey Monthly story.

“I don’t want to dissuade him, but I was pulling for a doctor,” she said in the 2018 story. “He’s been arguing with us since he could talk — practicing his advocacy skills.”

Daniel was a rising junior at Catholic University in Washington, DC, and was enrolled for classes beginning in the next few weeks, the university said. He graduated cum laude from St. Joseph High School in 2018, said Jack Timko, director of external relations at the school.

“He was well-respected, well-liked by his peers and the faculty,” Timko said. “He exemplified what we call a St. Joseph’s man. Well prepared, well educated, respectful, professional.”

North Brunswick Mayor Francis “Mac” Womack told CNN over the phone Sunday night that Mark Anderl is “one of the most straight-up honest attorneys” he has dealt with.

“He’s a very, very exuberant, vibrant, one hundred percent pleasant person,” Womack said. “He loves to talk about his wife, and he loves to brag about his son, and how his son would excel in baseball, and how he was doing down in college in Washington … I’m just very sorry to see him going through this.”

The FBI urged anyone with relevant information to call FBI Newark at 973-792-3001.

Last edited:
Just heard on the local news that the guy did off himself and that he was a lawyer that had a case in front of the judge in 2015. Wonder what the case involved.

Just heard on the local news that the guy did off himself and that he was a lawyer that had a case in front of the judge in 2015. Wonder what the case involved.

Lawyer to hitman? Odd career change...

If it's true, then yah I am sure it was a hell of a case. Enough to make him disgruntled to the point of murder... :homer:

found these two snippets
Salas, 51, has handled cases involving members of the Grape Street Crips, in connection with a long-running drug-trafficking network that was taken down by the FBI in 2015. She was also the judge who sent Real Housewives stars Joe and Teresa Giudice to prison.

In 2017, she barred federal prosecutors from seeking the death penalty against an alleged gang leader charged in several Newark slayings, ruling the man’s intellectual disability made him ineligible for capital punishment. Salas later sentenced the man to 45 years in prison.

More recently, Salas has presided over an ongoing lawsuit brought by Deutsche Bank investors who claim the company made false and misleading statements about its anti-money laundering policies and failed to monitor “high-risk” customers including convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
from here
https://www.nj.com/middlesex/2020/0...illed-federal-judges-son-wounded-husband.html

and this
Authorities believe an attorney found dead in New York Monday was the shooter who killed a New Jersey federal judge's son and wounded her husband a day earlier, law enforcement sources with knowledge of the case tell News 4.

The body, identified by sources as a Roy Den Hollander, was found on a property in the Sullivan County town of Rockland, near Liberty, which is in the New York Catskills. One senior law enforcement official says authorities are looking into whether there was a package or envelope addressed to the judge found near Den Hollander, who may have died of self-inflicted gunshot wounds.

The official said the FBI, US Marshals and police were at the scene, while a vehicle the man was thought to have been using is being searched at a nearby State Police barracks.

They are also investigating whether a gun found at the scene matches the one used to kill Judge Esther Salas' son and wound her husband, law enforcement sources say.

Den Hollander is a notorious "men's rights" attorney, whose vitriolic website and book condemn women in rage-filled terms. In one of his books, he specifically blasted Salas by name as "lazy and incompetent."

Salas' son and husband were shot at their home in New Brunswick around 5 p.m. Sunday. The 20-year-old son later died, while the husband was critically wounded.

Preliminary indications are that the husband answered the door and was shot multiple times; the son came running to the door and was shot as well before the gunman fled, the sources said. Judge Salas was believed to be in the basement at the time of the shooting, and she was not injured.

St. Joseph's High School
Daniel Anderl, 20, son of a New Jersey federal judge died Sunday, July 19, after a gunman shot the young man and his father at their North Brunswick home.

The FBI, U.S. Marshals, New Jersey State Police and the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General all have personnel investigating, and the FBI had tweeted it was looking for "one subject" in the shooting. It's not clear what led authorities to the location in Liberty where the suspect was found dead.

Some reports indicated the shooter may have been dressed as some sort of delivery driver. FedEx issued a statement Monday saying only it was fully cooperating with authorities and, “Our deepest sympathies are with Judge Salas and her family at this time."

The motive wasn't immediately clear. Authorities are also looking into whether Den Hollander is related to the July 11 death of a well-known men's rights activist in California.

from here
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...-son-shooting-of-her-husband-sources/2521563/

Listen... hear that clicking noise? It’s everdouche clicking his way through the web searching for info he can regurgitate on here to try and answer you :laughing:

You are a retard. Your endorsement of anyone is a hit to their credibility.

Don't ever, ever, ever agree with me, please. Thank you.

I am very, very comfortable putting those points forward for anyone to judge for themselves.

In a field of 99 magistrate candidates, a 38 year old jewish/cuban/mexican/woman was chosen.

I'll stand that up in front of anybody. Speaks for itself.

I wonder if he committed suicide with a bullet to the back of the head.

I am very, very comfortable putting those points forward for anyone to judge for themselves.

In a field of 99 magistrate candidates, a 38 year old jewish/cuban/mexican/woman was chosen.

:laughing:

K.

Cowering in instilled fear of SS or FBI i dont know which.

Last edited:
PA6pVQx.gif

Last edited:
Update: It's confirmed the dad, son and shooter all actually died from the Coronavirus.

You are a retard. Your endorsement of anyone is a hit to their credibility.

Don't ever, ever, ever agree with me, please. Thank you.

Hit a nerve on ya did I? :lmao:

no worries, I’d never agree with a flaming lunatic such as yourself... ever.

Hmmmm, if true it looks like a deranged lawyer did it. Lots of wackos out there.

Or... the perfect patsy to hang it on. :stirthepot:

Weird he would stew on this for 5 years then do it. Wonder if they will figure out where he bought the Fed ex outfit from?

We get it, you don't like women.

Family of Bill Clinton advisor who admitted Jeffrey Epstein into White House seven times has blocked release of files detailing the death scene after he was found hanging from a tree with a shotgun blast at a ranch 30 miles from his home​

He reportedly used an extension cord as a noose and created makeshift gallows underneath the tree which appeared to be there as a failsafe in case the shotgun blast didn't kill him.

From the article

Top Back Refresh