What's new

Hi

Bspencer

Member Number
Hello strangers!
. What's everyone been up to?
hell, think of this as an impromptu Monday Night Losers Club.
. I'm here been watching it rain most of the day while hoping to catch a break in the weather to bolt on the extended swim platform on my cabin cruiser.

Whoaaa

Well. In. Drinking a vodka tonic about to go to bed. Just finished up the new roadkill, it was pretty decent. Complete shitshow at work today, tomorrow should be even worse. Yee haw.

Hello strangers!
. What's everyone been up to?
hell, think of this as an impromptu Monday Night Losers Club.
. I'm here been watching it rain most of the day while hoping to catch a break in the weather to bolt on the extended swim platform on my cabin cruiser.

HEY!!1!

Oh; In and :flipoff2::laughing:

What's up Bobby!

I am just crashed out on the couch....when I SHOULD be working on my kids Willys.

Gunna try to do a run down to JV to do some wheeling during my week off in October. Hopefully I can make that happen.

speaking of which....when are you gunna come back out? How about a Rubicon run next summer?

Wait.... how do we know that YOU are the real Stjames151?

I dont see a hamster in your profile pic.

Fuck you teach. You remember running around KOH #2 and eventually getting the Bridgstone guys to rebuild my left rear control arm after I ripped it apart on the hill overlooking the south desert straight?...or the 35' tall rooster tail of sand with a "Friends of El Dorado" banner on the +600hp HMMWV? I have more if you want.

Last edited:
Fuck you teach. You remember running around KOH #2 and eventually getting the Bridgstone guys to rebuild my left rear control arm after I ripped it apart on the hill overlooking the south desert straight?...or the 35' tall rooster tail of sand with a "Friends of El Dorado" banner on the +600hp HMMWV? I have more if you want.

Ok. Proven. Its you.

LOL!

Top Back Refresh