What's new

Help with a neighbor

Juztyn00

Logically Irrational
Member Number
So my kid got this cheapo Walmart drone for Xmas and was flying it around the back yard yesterday evening. There was a strong gust of wind and it blew over into the top of my neighbor's tree. I figured I go over in the morning and talk to him, but when I went outside I could hear him... He was going nuts throwing things at it, building an air cannon, and babbling incoherently government spies about how many thousands he was going to sell his new drone for. Guy is obviously crazy. Don't think I should confront him since the thing was like $60 and probably broken already, I think I'll get the kid a new one and put my house up for sale cheap. What say IBB?

Call the health dept so they can bring over a New Wave jacket (straitjacket) for a fitting, proper-

Rent a black suburban and a cheap suit from Men's Wearhouse.

Purchase avaiator sunglasses.

Make yourself some fake CIA/FBI/NSA credentials that look really official.

Get a buddy with a white or black newer pickup truck. Have him wear a hard hat and safety vest.

Drive on to his property with the buddy in his truck behind you, chainsaw the tree down and collect drone. When he comes out ranting and raving, show him your bullshit credentials and thank him for storing your highly classified drone. Give him a bullshit phone number that he can use to "contact the front office".

Drive off in a blaze of glory.

So my kid got this cheapo Walmart drone for Xmas and was flying it around the back yard yesterday evening. There was a strong gust of wind and it blew over into the top of my neighbor's tree. I figured I go over in the morning and talk to him, but when I went outside I could hear him... He was going nuts throwing things at it, building an air cannon, and babbling incoherently government spies about how many thousands he was going to sell his new drone for. Guy is obviously crazy. Don't think I should confront him since the thing was like $60 and probably broken already, I think I'll get the kid a new one and put my house up for sale cheap. What say IBB?
Was this neighbor also by chance wearing some medieval armor and waving an axe?:flipoff2:

I think we may be neighbors!
89991929-O.jpg
Is this they guy? He had a long stick last I saw...

Top Back Refresh