What's new

Help finding body mount parts?

BentK5

Member Number
So I've lost half of a Poly body mount under the cab. Ripped the washer out. Been looking everywhere and all I can find is the whole damn kit. I just need the donut and the washer. The washer isn't really the issue. It's the finding the lower half of the mount. I emailed Energy and they said they couldn't do anything. I know I'm not the first. I suppose I could get the half I need out of rubber from LMC but I'd rather find the proper piece.

Post up a picture of the part you need, of your own or just off the web.

Off the web would be easier for you as you would just have to copy abd paste the URL to this thread.

Last edited:
I'm in AZ. Off the interwebs would be more convenient. So far my searches have turned up jack shit. And all the places I usually buy stuff from don't keep records past a couple three years.

I'm in AZ. Off the interwebs would be more convenient. So far my searches have turned up jack shit. And all the places I usually buy stuff from don't keep records past a couple three years.
I think what he was saying is… it would help to know year make model :flipoff2:

This is the Chevy / GMC / Hummer section and your name has K5 in it but we’re not fricken detectives

Top Back Refresh