What's new

Heat/sound deadening material.

:flipoff2:

I'm maxed out.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200705-184818_Firefox.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.3 KB ID:	62011

Do you have hay to make down there? I talked to a farmer in your area who was selling some equipment off and he said you all were in a really bad drought this year. Its been pretty dry up here, but there is still a little hay to make.

What area are you in? We have been pretty damn dry. Actually got our first decent rain on the night of the 4th, about an inch and a half of moisture. One of our farms by the river is under a ditch that doesn't have much water priority so we haven't had many runs water there. The other farm is under a much better ditch so we have had decent water there. With the small amount of water we have gotten and some pumping I've been able to get some grass grown. First cutting was definitely light on the river farm though...

I went to Colorado Springs with my wife yesterday so she could visit her mom in the rehab center (had a knee replacement done a few days ago). I drove out to Peyton to pick up a transmission and transfer case off Craigslist while she was visiting with her. I couldn't believe how green everything was around there! On the way home we took Hwy 94 to Punkin Center and it was really nice and green up until about Rush and then it started getting drier from there east.

I did end up ordering both the closed cell foam and kilmat, but in true farmer fashion haven't had time to install it yet. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh