What's new

Hawaiian shirts

I have a bunch of them from high-school... unfortunately I've gotten to fat and they don't fit anymore 😕.
Every year in HS for beginning pictures I wore one :dork:

Last edited:
I still have a few but also was lighter when I wore them.

And you cant really locate them on the mainland like you could in Hawaii or so I'm told.

Fuck yeah! I wore them all the time. But that was my second office before I retired. Quality Hawaiian shirts are hard to come by; cheep shirts look like fag bait. :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

I've got a bunch and still wear them for social events.
​​​

Wore them to work all the time to staff meetings.....

Haven’t you heard aloha shirts are racist?

Reactions: DMG
We had Hawai'in shirt days every week before the DOT bomb.

I thought Hawaiian shirts were a sign of racist, white supremist domestic terrorism now?:rolleyes::laughing:

Jokes aside... I have one "Hawiian" shirt that I got on my honeymoon in the Bahamas. It is cheap, mass-produced garbage, but I haggled for it and got it cheap at the port in Nassau :laughing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloha_shirt
Aloha shirts tend to be referred to as "Hawaiian shirts" by the populace from the mainland United States, and are often brilliantly colored with floral patterns or generic Polynesian motifs. The Aloha shirt is currently [ when? ] the premier textile export of the Hawaii manufacturing industry.

Haven’t you heard aloha shirts are racist?

Those aren't Aloha shirts anymore, they are Hawaiian shirts. And because Hawaii is a little scattering of tiny islands and the United States is an entire continent, the continent wins. They are Hawaiian shirts no matter what the Hawaiians say, straight up outvoted.

I'll break mine out at our summertime wednesday night MTB races in an attempt to win by distraction. It has been effective in the past.

Yeah, it all stems from the Boogaloo boys thing lol.:rolleyes:

I thought Hawaiian shirts were a sign of racist, white supremist domestic terrorism now?:rolleyes::laughing:

This seems like a set up in the other thread Dr Seuss books are racist now Hawaiian shirts are racist...next you'll be telling me that my mr horsepower sticker is racist.

Last edited:
Yeah, it all stems from the Boogaloo boys thing lol.:rolleyes:

Are you fucking retarded?

Must be, you haven't said anything lately (even from PBB), that hasn't dispelled that illusion.

Are you fucking retarded?

Must be, you haven't said anything lately (even from PBB), that hasn't dispelled that illusion.

Care to elaborate? I was simply stating a tongue-in-cheek comment that alluded to the news reports that Hawaiian shirts were now a symbol of the Boog Bois, who were also deemed to be a racist organization.

Care to elaborate? I was simply stating a tongue-in-cheek comment that alluded to the news reports that Hawaiian shirts were now a symbol of the Boog Bois, who were also deemed to be a racist organization.

Ahh. My apologies.

Had no idea that was a "news" thing that apparently people still watch.

:spam:

Top Back Refresh