What's new

have ya'll seen this video when they harass the wrong black guy?

I've been pulled over recently for phishing expeditions...fucker freak when they see an old man driving. The surprise on their face when they try to make up a reason for the stop...last one was, UH, UH, I didnt see you signal your intent to turn back there.

So, fuck him. After I told him to print me out the reason for the stop amd I had my DL amd INS card back, I went off on him. Asked why hes dressed like hes an operator in Afghanistan? Full length body armor , 5 AR mags hanging out front, 5 spare mags on his belt?
You some kind of SWAT operator looking for a shootout?told him it was disgraceful to be out stopping folks dressed like GI JOE amd why didnt he wear the officer blue uniform?
fag was ready to get away from me.

Fuckers out looking for pot smokers, pulled me because I have dark tinted windows

So ID is mandatory now? "Show me your papers!"

:laughing: I know that part is troublesome

But if a black dude in a red shirt and white shoes mugs you and runs north

And theres this black guy in a red shirt with white shoes just north of you, you kinda want the popo to check him out right?

The guy was deliberately antagonizing them. Through marriage I am related to a retired FBI agent and he says most agents don't play well with patrol officers. They think of them as monkey's with a gun.

Thats funny. Thats kinda what other agencies think of the FBI.

I couldn't tell if it were FBI or just a regular ID though.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2383Q9

Not FBI. Video is a year old.

Still shitty though.

That was my first thought. I only watched part of it but nothing about him suggested FBI. They have a very superiour attitude when dealing with "subordinates". All I saw them hand him back was a DL or some kind of ID card but it sure wasnt credentials and no cop is gonna take anything but credentials as proof. You make the claim of being a fed you better have more than a business card, or even just a badge. You make that claim in that kind of situation you better have the creds to back it up or your getting detained till you can prove it.

Last edited:
:laughing: I know that part is troublesome

But if a black dude in a red shirt and white shoes mugs you and runs north

And theres this black guy in a red shirt with white shoes just north of you, you kinda want the popo to check him out right?

difference between wanting the police to check out a person fitting a description and police treating an "innocent until proven guilty" citizen like a subject, no?

difference between wanting the police to check out a person fitting a description and police treating an "innocent until proven guilty" citizen like a subject, no?

i agree, but i think it can be a fine line (shouldnt be a fine line but ends up one in reality)

so if you look at the bottom, below the clip, it says the video was uploaded to youtube.. yesterday.. I had no idea the video was taken a year ago.. still not sure, if it really is old or not..

So if a cop comes up to one of you guys randomly and decides you are "the guy"', your boot licking asses are just going to whip out your ID's like good little bitches knowing you did nothing wrong.

Fuck that!

Innocent until proven guilty....... Remember???

:shaking:
Dude oh, have you ever heard of the path of least resistance? Who's got time the haggle with a couple of cops. Just show your ID clear yourself to move on with your life. You'd have to be a total dumbass waste of Flesh to do otherwise

so if you look at the bottom, below the clip, it says the video was uploaded to youtube.. yesterday.. I had no idea the video was taken a year ago.. still not sure, if it really is old or not..

Read the thread, it was taken a year ago and is being used by idiots to suggest it was something recent

Yes, I would, if you have nothing to hide then why escalate it. 'hey guys I'm FBI here is my ID' would have made that a 5 second video. If you fish long enough eventually you will catch something. Cops were wrong, guy was a dick, end of story.

Dickhead cops need to be exposed. They can not be removed from the force until they are exposed to the public. The thin blue line protects their own regardless of quality. Maybe he is sick of the shit he gets because he is associated with those dumb fucking cops.

Having met a description for a wanted suspect and been stopped for it, it was totally different than that. First and foremost I was asked where I was about the time in question And where I was going, I responded going home after work, got off about 15 minutes ago. Then then told me why they stopped me and asked to see my ID so I could be on my way. Cop looked at my ID and said sorry and left. Had he come up all hard and dickish like these cops I would have wasted their time as well.

Fuck, when I was young and unmarried I used to find a cop watching a stop sign in the rain. Then go through it and gently roll the stop. Then I would see just how long I could get him to stand in the rain while I found my wallet with my ID and insurance.
Sorry officer I get nervous around police and forget things please be patient with me. About half would get sick of waiting, usually under a minute and say drive home and find you license before you come back out. Best I did was 10 ism minutes before I “found it” He was soaked by then and wrote me a ticket. If I got a ticket fuck it I would just mail a check. It was cheap entertainment for me back then.

Dude oh, have you ever heard of the path of least resistance? Who's got time the haggle with a couple of cops. Just show your ID clear yourself to move on with your life. You'd have to be a total dumbass waste of Flesh to do otherwise

Someone who knew his rights? You dont have to stand up for your rights if you dont want to. But criticizing someone for doing that is just dumb. Cops need a actual reason to make contact. Dont you think if there was a call about looking for a black man in a res shirt at least when the sarg. got there he would have said something to the extent? I have waited for a supervisor before. They tend to be much more level headed than the average cop.

Top Back Refresh