What's new

Harbor Freight 15% off....

Been wanting one of these for a while, I just don't really need one, so I haven't pulled the trigger.

https://www.harborfreight.com/2000-watt-super-quiet-inverter-generator-62523.html

Is $450 with the coupon? Or can you do $450 - 20% (with the club deal)

$500 - 15% is $425, so I'm not sure what's going on. If I could stack the 20% onto the $450, it would only be like $360, hard to not get it at that price.

I bought the 10x10 shelter thing with it. They have recently transitioned their club membership thing to no longer needing coupons. Ill have to keep an eye out on the deals, if they keep doing this 15%/20% anything deal every once and a while, it might be worth signing up.

I bought the 10x10 shelter thing with it. They have recently transitioned their club membership thing to no longer needing coupons. Ill have to keep an eye out on the deals, if they keep doing this 15%/20% anything deal every once and a while, it might be worth signing up.

I signed up when I bought something that the savings was more than the cost of the club deal. It was kinda nice to have for little shift after that. I'd do it again in the same scenario.

Top Back Refresh