What's new

IA HAIR BAND ERA CAMARO!!!! 1984 Chevy Camaro, 2.5L 4cyl/4 speed manual $2200

IowaOffRoad

King shit of turd island
BRC
Member Number
Loc
Under the apple tree
Still rock Motley Crue and Winger? Have or dream of having a mullet? Think Joe Dirt is the hero we need? Come and get this deal.
2.5L 4 cyl 4 speed manual. Runs drives stops. Has some new parts. Factory AC car, worked a year ago. Update I added 6oz to the AC and it works now.
AC clutch is noisy now though. Body in great shape for year, interior typical 80s GM lol.
Has a few things that it needs based on how good you want it to be, but lets be honest, most of you want a factory manual car to V8/5sp swap. Lost door lock keys, still looking for them. Can get new key made. Cool factory Berlinetta 14 inch wheels. Hop in it and drive anywhere, gets close to 30mpg if you don't drive like an a-hole. I'm not going to say "I know what I've got" but look around at what's available and decide if you'd like this one or one of the other 3rd gen Camaro's for what they are asking.

I've got it listed local, but posted here with the IBB discount. It really is clean for a car from the midwest. No holes, just some surface rust.
IMG_3121.JPG
IMG_3122.JPG

IMG_3118.JPG
IMG_3119.JPG
IMG_3120.JPG
IMG_3123.JPG
IMG_3124.JPG
IMG_3125.JPG

I dont think they were in high demand :lmao:
probably CAFE necessary shit.
Dad had a berlinetta with a 305. I remember many v6 models, third gens with inline 6's. also didn't grow up in a flat state.

Top Back Refresh