What's new

$h!tbox Hackfab cobble build/repair, 1983 Truck slowly going back to the elements

I'd rock a 1st Gen, but I don't fit. The cabs are too small for me, I need a 2nd gen xtra cab at a minimum (6'5", 235). I can't effectively work the clutch without the extra leg room.

I might have to come down to MIOBI some day. Not necessarily in the nice FJ62, but the crappy one that needs a bunch of body work and rust repair. Gotta get that one road legal (and replace the blown TC output bearings/seals). I wouldn't worry about body damage on that one at all.

yes yes please come down and share in the fun at MIOBI, we always do a toyta hosted event in aug, but alot of get to the park at least 3 times a year too.

thats it.... we have a good time, saturday night meal, lots of fun. i will get there Thursday night along with rob and brent, the main organizers, its about 3-400 maybe little less, bring a swin cloths because there is a nice swimming hole

thats it.... we have a good time, saturday night meal, lots of fun. i will get there Thursday night along with rob and brent, the main organizers, its about 3-400 maybe little less, bring a swin cloths because there is a nice swimming hole
You swim in that poisoned water? I figured it was saturated with arsenic and mercury...:flipoff2:

I'll have to check what weekend it is... I'll probably be in Sturgis Aug 10-15, and the biggest car show of the year will likely be on the 19th. Memorial Scholarship Ride will probably be the 26th. August is usually a pretty busy month.

Top Back Refresh