What's new

Greyhound - Tom Hanks

Will not see any tom hanks movie. His sudden change of citizenship to a country that counts Pedos as disabled and pays them because of their disability is enough for me to say fuck him. He had lots of rumored ties to Epstine as well...

holly wood can fuck the hell off. I enjoy reading books and being outside.

Will not see any tom hanks movie. His sudden change of citizenship to a country that counts Pedos as disabled and pays them because of their disability is enough for me to say fuck him. He had lots of rumored ties to Epstine as well...

What book are you reading right now? Have you ever read any C.S. Forster?

What book are you reading right now? Have you ever read any C.S. Forster?

Just getting back into Hemingway again. Went through Islands in the Stream and For whom the bell tolls. Now about to start Truth at first light.

edit: if I am looking for something light I open up One mans Wilderness about richard proenneke

All this... waiting on Maxine’s testimonies!!!!

Just getting back into Hemingway again. Went through Islands in the Stream and For whom the bell tolls. Now about to start Truth at first light.

edit: if I am looking for something light I open up One mans Wilderness about richard proenneke

Right on. Haven't done Truth at First Light. To Have and Have Not kind of goes with Islands, if you read it as a prequel.

You must follow the same news as Landslide.

Dual citizenship is not the same as changing your citizenship.

Now accepting an honorary dual citizenship offer makes him a pedo? A quick google search doesn’t turn up a photo of Hanks and Epstein together.

Keep drinking that kool-aid.

Top Back Refresh