What's new

Great time to visit Glacier National Park

Norm

Newb
Member Number
Loc
Cold North
E022BF98-795B-43DB-82C4-8CD9368F4446.jpeg
Crowds are down right now, no crowds on the trails.

Eh, it was -20* here without wind chill and I still went to work. Had to bib up and put a battery in the Milwaukee jacket. :flipoff2:

I just took the border collie out to play ball for a minute, it was a fast trip. Cold isn’t bad, but the wind can fuck right off. It’s 0 with 15-20 winds right now and that’s today’s high. The dog doesn’t seem to give a shit and looks at me like I’m a pussy :laughing:

I just took the border collie out to play ball for a minute, it was a fast trip. Cold isn’t bad, but the wind can fuck right off. It’s 0 with 15-20 winds right now and that’s today’s high. The dog doesn’t seem to give a shit and looks at me like I’m a pussy :laughing:

Your dog is vey perceptive.:flipoff2:

That's where I look the dog straight in the eye and say, "Laugh it up motherfucker, but who has the thumbs & knows how to open a can of dog food? BOOM, bitch!" :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh