What's new

Good YouTube Channels

check out outlaws4x4 . Its interesting guy from Australia building a trophy truck.

Well I was going to yell at you for bumping a month-old Repost thread, but your channel is Ultra4 centered so directly applicable to this forum.

haha hey it's asked for YouTube channels!

We are branching out more though. Drag drifting and what not.

Glad you oblige!

Bringing this back up.

WRECKED GEAR

Maybe my new favorite channel, most videos are 1k or less views! Its mostly hardcore rock crawling so you guys that don't wheel might not like it:flipoff2:

I've recently discovered the VIN wiki "Car Stories" series. There are some pretty good story tellers and the stories are interesting.

Bruce Wilson
cars and cameras
KRS fabrication
Faster proms
Fireball tool is a bad ass fabrication channel.
Bruce Wilson is in jail, it's KSR not KRS (typo I'm sure)

PFI Speed is another good channel, tags along with Cleetus a lot... they got got fined by the EPA and are publicly battling that right now.

PFI Speed is another good channel, tags along with Cleetus a lot... they got got fined by the EPA and are publicly battling that right now.
I'm all done watching Cleetus. Its gotten to the point of him just flaunting shit now. Hitting a pool they setup on the burnout pad? whofuckingcares

Now that he bought a portion of Motion Raceworks, he acts like he help founded it.

As Adam Savage from Mythbusters explained it when he was asked why the show was cancelled, everything in life has a bell curve. I'm thinking Garrett's channel may be getting on the downside.

So they did pull Bruce's probation, that figures. He fucked around and found out.

Yea typo, Kevin's attention to detail and knowledge with car tuning is next level.

I watch all of PFI, phong, metigulous, angel motorsports, cooper bogetti, Dr tunemall and boostedboiz too. That whole group around 1320/cleetus puts out some pretty solid content.

I've recently discovered the VIN wiki "Car Stories" series. There are some pretty good story tellers and the stories are interesting.
Some of the better ones were from Rob Pitts (Rabbit's used cars) he's a good ol boy that always has funny stories.

Ed and a couple of his friends do a series they call car trek that's posted on tavarish's channel. It's reminiscent of older top gear specials. Worth the watch, as is tavarish's content on his channel and wrench every day which is his other channel.

Some people have mentioned some younger guy buying obsolete junk heavy equipment and starting an excavation company, I guess he builds cool stuff, ring a bell?
diesel creek?

dude's buying old earthmoving shit to build his house in the woods.

cold war motors is excellent.

just canadian redneck berts fucking around with old piles of shit. Even my wife likes it.

edit:
and for boat woodworking people.

sampson boat co
acorn to arabella
project brupeg

Some of the better ones were from Rob Pitts (Rabbit's used cars) he's a good ol boy that always has funny stories.

Ed and a couple of his friends do a series they call car trek that's posted on tavarish's channel. It's reminiscent of older top gear specials. Worth the watch, as is tavarish's content on his channel and wrench every day which is his other channel.
he does a podcasted radio show as well with interviews.

I'm all done watching Cleetus. Its gotten to the point of him just flaunting shit now. Hitting a pool they setup on the burnout pad? whofuckingcares

Now that he bought a portion of Motion Raceworks, he acts like he help founded it.

As Adam Savage from Mythbusters explained it when he was asked why the show was cancelled, everything in life has a bell curve. I'm thinking Garrett's channel may be getting on the downside.
I hear ya. I just appreciate that he's a genuine guy and he didn't start with a bunch of daddy's money and whatnot. I respect his hussle and enjoy watching his progress. Dunno why, but my favorite videos are the FF upgrades.

Buying in to Motion Raceworks seems like a sketchy venture right now with all the EPA shit going on... then again, maybe that's why they allowed him to buy in, to get capital in order to fight a fight or something...

I subscribe to boostedboiz and KSR, but only watch phong or the others when their videos pop up on my feed. Phong's car is awesome

diesel creek?

dude's buying old earthmoving shit to build his house in the woods.

cold war motors is excellent.

just canadian redneck berts fucking around with old piles of shit. Even my wife likes it.

edit:
and for boat woodworking people.

sampson boat co
acorn to arabella
project brupeg

The one I'm thinking of is a guy in his 20s with maybe an Italian name, buys broken excavators, and built a castle looking house from shipping containers

Edit: Andrew Camareta

Last edited:
I’ll 2nd this. He’s a good way to kill an hour on a lazy day.

The old lady doesn’t like peg, but enjoys “the Canadian that doesn’t swear every 5 seconds”
and frankers. Stella was best dog though.

dudes metalworking skills are just amazing.
"oh that won't be too hard to knock out"

Describing a complete quarter panel replacement from sheet stock to car, with a hammer and a vise.
The one I'm thinking of is a guy in his 20s with maybe an Italian name, buys broken excavators, and built a castle looking house from shipping containers
that's the carmata guy mentioned earlier I think.

So they did pull Bruce's probation, that figures. He fucked around and found out.

Yea typo, Kevin's attention to detail and knowledge with car tuning is next level.

I watch all of PFI, phong, metigulous, angel motorsports, cooper bogetti, Dr tunemall and boostedboiz too. That whole group around 1320/cleetus puts out some pretty solid content.
I think he got locked up shortly after his last video got posted; been like 9mo's now or something.

Gentry & Sons Trucking (YT channel) delivered Cleetus his new stacker trailer, and mentioned that they're operating Blue Collar to keep some money coming in.

Yeah, I watch him do stuff like that and go “wow, that’s really cool. I’m going to go screw fender flares over my fender holes now”

It’s really cool to see someone still doing old school body work on old iron. Not just slapping on new quarters out of a catalog, not that they make them for 75% of the shit he touches.

All with a poodle running around too. First blue collar guy I’ve ever seen with a poodle
spliced a complete rusty ass car to another rusty ass car.

I wish fury build would not take so long, but I get that no one likes upholstery work.

Top Back Refresh