What's new

Good documentaries

The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. It was entertaining. Also, that's how I picture everyone from West Virginia(sorry Silverzuk).

I enjoyed 'charged' on prime. A chef gets a large dose of electricity out in the wilderness losing a few pieces of his body. His story back to getting his life in order.

finished epstein doc last night. Fuck that guy and fuck everyone one else associated with him. I feel horrible for the women (girls) he abused. Interesting watch. Cringy moments.

ZZ Top doc was good as well

Did they cover how they ripped off the nightcaps? I used to love ZZ until I found out how they fucked over the nightcaps.

Edit just for cuz. The Nigtcaps recorded the song Thunderbird. Every other artist gave credit to the Nightcaps. ZZ took writing credit for it and even fucked over the nightcaps in court despite the fact the Nightcaps recorded it years before ZZ.

Last edited:
Did they cover how they ripped off the nightcaps? I used to love ZZ until I found out how they fucked over the nightcaps.

Edit just for cuz. The Nigtcaps recorded the song Thunderbird. Every other artist gave credit to the Nightcaps. ZZ took writing credit for it and even fucked over the nightcaps in court despite the fact the Nightcaps recorded it years before ZZ.

Yes

Dirtbag: the legend of Fred Becky. On prime. Great movie and nobody will regret the time watching. Wifes included.....

Netflix can eat a dick. Opened the app on my phone and got this shit shoved in my face.

photo8654.png

Not really a documentary but the series "Waco " on Ntflix was based on a book by someone who was a Branch Davidian, as well as a book by one of the CIA guys who worked the siege. Very well thought out series , and I can tell you after the series was over I sided with Koresh and trusted our government even less than I already do. :lmao::flipoff2:

Last edited:
Free Solo is really good. Alex Hunnold (Sp?) is fearless and insane if you ask me.

Falling for a killer was compelling, revolves around Ted Bundy

The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. It’s interesting to say the very least.

Watched the Joe Namath doc on HBO last night. Not bad. Didn't realize how much he brought football to the mainstream due to his celebrity.

Not really a documentary but the series "Waco " on Ntflix was based on a book by someone who was a Branch Davidian, as well as a book by one of the CIA guys who worked the siege. Very well thought out series , and I can tell you after the series was over I sided with Koresh and trusted our government even less than I already do. :lmao::flipoff2:

Same here... As if I didn't already have enough disdain for the .gov

:mad3:

Started Hitlers Death Squads on Netflix last night. Didnt realize how much the Eastern Europeans hated the Jews for being supposedly sided with Stalins regime. Crazy how the Nazis got the Lithuanians to start killing Jews without doing it themselves. Will have to watch a few of the other ones about WWII when I'm done with this one.

If you have Apple TV+ the Beastie Boys doc is really good. It's Ad-Roc and Mike D on stage talking through footage and the history of the band.

Top Back Refresh