What's new

Golf carts, not sxs, golf carts.

Check out the "buggies gone wild" forum, tons of info and good folks there... Which gasser do you have? ezgo, club car or yamaha?

I've got 2 yammaha gasser and an ezgo and club car electric.. Lots you can do with these carts..

Only pictures I can find right now. It’s a 2009

55ABA9F7-815C-4D4B-8715-6781C2E84BBE.png

C5A39D9C-A15D-409A-8A8F-DF9A16E4A99C.png

I have a club car.
Good cart, the only cart that I haven't owned is a club car ds gasser.. Solid carts though, aluminum frame, leaf springs etc.. Check out the forum i posted earlier, if you're not planning on lifting it and putting big tires just rebuild the motor ( ebay sells kits ) and put a decent clutch in it and new belt. it will go for a long time..

I have the same cart in the electric version,, i put i 500 amp controllerwith a 10 hp electric motor and its a torque monster, unstoppable..

I don’t plan to lift it or change tires. What really started this was wanting one to seat 3-4 people so we didn’t have to rent another cart if our daughter that lives at home yet and/or one of the other kids or grandkids wanted to golf.

We decided that we’ll keep the one we have and just do some upgrades. Sometime in the next week I’ll be taking the snowmobiles to the storage unit and bringing the golf cart and daughters pit bike home.

Will probably rebuild or replace the clutch, tune up the motor and add a rear seat kit.

Top Back Refresh